Pixx!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
No!!!! I didn't get to meet him!!! I was kind of hoping that he was with the group when we were drinking the booze..... it's a shame!!!!

I've heard that thing was very popular between everyone who tasted it!!!

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
yeah, he really wanted to try it... well, maybe his fault :D ;) So we just had more, hehe. And I didnt have a bad hangover the next day, must have been preatty good Mezcal!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
xpet, Rosk, you're wrong :D

When you left to see Doro (or/and Rose Tatoo), there was still some Mezcal in the forum camp. I don't remember if Suwarin was there while we were drinking it, but the second bottle was finished after you two had left, that's for sure.

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
I know that there was still Mezacal left after I felt into my tent INSTEAD of seeing Rose Tattoo :D :(
But I also know that Suwarin came to the camp the next day and asked me for Rosk. The same while the forum band was playing. So I´m pretty sure he didnt try the Mezcal ;)

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
Umm...Suwarin appeared in the tent while we were drinking Mezcal. I dont remember if he tried it or not, but I was offering Mezcal to everyone who was coming to the tent...

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
welllllll maybe Suwi has just forgotten that he tried the Mezcal? I dunno. Lets ask himself to end this useless discussion! ;)

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
Originally posted by Rosk
No!!!! I didn't get to meet him!!! I was kind of hoping that he was with the group when we were drinking the booze..... it's a shame!!!!

He arrived some time after you left.. ;)

I've heard that thing was very popular between everyone who tasted it!!!

Yeah, indeed it was, though everyone was afraid of eating the worm. Only Krause had the guts to eat it. :)

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
I know I met Evenfiel, Sodomy & Lust und Lvistanno but unfortunately not Rosk and I really can't remember drinking Mezcal.. and believe me I would remember that...
But that damn SCHIZZOKRAUSE was going on my nerves that evening...he gave me some of his..."Windowwipecleaningfluid" (Juckky Minty kind of Sweets disolved in Vodka ..gives a pale blue color thus the name!)
So I refused to drink any more of it..or anything that came out of a big bottle ..so it could be that I missed the mezcal..
Thank you for bringing it along...at least a lot of other people now know what a wonderfull drink it is!

@rosk I'm really sorry we didn't meet.. Hope to meet you next year!!

Metalsulm

12 Mai 2002
Südwesten
Website besuchen
Yep.....Nice Pics.....They remind me of the great time i had...it was great to meet you all

BTW, XPet...The Guy sitting beside me on the "late night-pics"
wasn´t EDI...It was Bruda aka LORD BRACK....

And U.D.O. ruled indeed!!!