Pixx!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
somehow I managed to get my pix online yet - so check them out at www.xpet.de.vu! :D :D
Big hailz to everybody and our spamming community, Wacken just fucking rulez!!! Just a pity that I didn´t found all of you!

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
glad you like them! :D
Balrog, can you tell me who you are, I´ll do write down some subtitles for the pix when I have time... ;)

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust

Evenfiel, in a couple of weeks I hope to have scanned the picture of you sleeping like a motherfucker drunk :D

:D :D

After I see that picture, I¢¥ll be able to beleive that I were indeed sleeping there! Its all Mezcal¢¥s fault! :)

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
It's all that fucking Mezcal's Fault!!!!

I found out I did a funcking mess because of that!!! (I don't remember anything but Evenfiel told me a story)

Sorry to the German Forum guys!!! (which I cannot really remeber well... too fucking drunk!!!) I'm really embarrased

MORE MEZCAL!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Yes, Rosk, you and your mezcal are the guilties of it all!! :D

The german guys were Karsten, Schlossvippach, Metal Bastard, Schizzokreuse, TTP (and girlfriend), Suwarin, MastaBe, and maybe someone else I can't remember right now. Two of them tasted the worm!! :D

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Yes, Rosk, you and your mezcal are the guilties of it all!! :D

The german guys were Karsten, Schlossvippach, Metal Bastard, Schizzokreuse, TTP (and girlfriend), Suwarin, MastaBe, and maybe someone else I can't remember right now. Two of them tasted the worm!! :D

Hello to Everyone of them!!!! I hope you liked that fucking mezcal... that made me sooo fucking drunk..... I hope Suwarin tasted the mezcal... 'cause he was the one that suggested me to take some of that crazy stuff over there.....

And Hello again Mr. Sodomy!!!!!

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Yeah, Mezcal fucking rules!!! :D :D
But NO!!! Suwarin was actually searching for you and the booze and I guess you didnt meet at all! :(