PC/PSX games thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MrHellRaiser

W:O:A Metalhead
1 März 2004
Holon, Israel
Website besuchen
Originally posted by WolfLust
naah, there's way more details in max payne 2, anyway i havent tried the latest rainbow six but im sure it'll be great

any RPG players know BLACK AND WHITE, or BALDER'S GATE?

Max payne 2 rules. one of the best games I played in the last year, but it's way 2 short. it's like I finished it in less then 2 days...

and I know baldur's gate, and it's fine, but if you want the best RPG of all times, play Elder scrolls 3 : Morrowind

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
although I've had the game for ages...I've only recently developed a serious addiction for morrowind... still doesn't compare to daggerfall or elite 2 though... :p

Zombi

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Jan. 2002
Edinburgh, Scotland
Originally posted by MrHellRaiser
I haven't played those 2, in which way are they better then morrowind ?

Daggerfall is the prequel to Morrowind.

Elite 2: Frontier is the sequel to Elite, one of the best, most open-ended space games in history

These are all really old games nowadays...

Wacken-Martin

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Nov. 2002
Schleswig, Kiel & E´förde
Since 2002: Battlefield 1942 and all Addons like "RtR", "Secret Weapons of WW2" and of course, the free Mods like "Desert Combat".
Generals (third part of Command & Conquer) is also on my disk like "Dungeon Siege" and so on...

I´m waiting for the next-generation-battlefield: Battlefield Vietnam...