passport / id check for ticket

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

bjr

24 Juli 2014
Just a quick question, I cannot find my passport. When I'm too late with requesting a new one, will a copy of the lost one also be valid at the ticket check? I do also have a drivers license, but it's a Dutch one and I am not sure about the rules regarding using foreign ID. Will the ticket checkers be strict about that? Or do I need a form of any kind to show? Thanks! Best regards, Janine

cabo05

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Juli 2009
Just a quick question, I cannot find my passport. When I'm too late with requesting a new one, will a copy of the lost one also be valid at the ticket check? I do also have a drivers license, but it's a Dutch one and I am not sure about the rules regarding using foreign ID. Will the ticket checkers be strict about that? Or do I need a form of any kind to show? Thanks! Best regards, Janine

Fastest Way: +49 (0) 4827 - 999 666 66 and e-Mail: info@metaltix.com

OnkelTom79

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Aug. 2007
Dänemark
You should have an official document with picture. There are quite some possibilities depending on the country. If I would be you I would take a copy plus for example the driver license.

In Germany you can get a replacement from the police when you need it urgent. For example when on the airport and forgot/lost your passport. Since you want to travel in another country you may get that as well. Apart from Wacken it would be not a bad idea having a valid ID in another country.

Should be called "emergency passport" or similar, and for sure not for free :) But available withing minutes/hours.

edit: Assuming if it is good enough to validate your ID to the police, Wacken will accept it as well.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien

Neem ASAP contact op met de gemeente waar je ingeschrevenen staat! Je kunt dan een noodpaspoort krijgen, maar die kosten ongeveer 120 €! Die heb je dan binnen de 3 werkdagen.

Met een ID weet ik niet of dat gaat. Je rijbewijs of zoiets is niet meer genoeg.

bjr

24 Juli 2014
Thank you / danke / bedankt!

After some (ok, a lot) panic and a massive search and a quest back to my apartment I found the dawn passport hidden behind a stack of bags, in a dark corner in my closet. So thank you all for your kind and fast replies! It still is good to know the options for when it's truly lost! See you next week? \m/

Hageth

W:O:A Metalmaster
20 Juli 2011
Siegerland
Neem ASAP contact op met de gemeente waar je ingeschrevenen staat! Je kunt dan een noodpaspoort krijgen, maar die kosten ongeveer 120 €! Die heb je dan binnen de 3 werkdagen.

Met een ID weet ik niet of dat gaat. Je rijbewijs of zoiets is niet meer genoeg.

Das meiste verstehe ich sogar, interessant :cool::cool::cool:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Thank you / danke / bedankt!

After some (ok, a lot) panic and a massive search and a quest back to my apartment I found the dawn passport hidden behind a stack of bags, in a dark corner in my closet. So thank you all for your kind and fast replies! It still is good to know the options for when it's truly lost! See you next week? \m/

Jij geluk! :)

Tot volgende week in Wacken!