Order at Metaltix

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

BaschWacken

6 Aug. 2013
Enschede, Holland
Since my german isn't the best there is i'm trying to gain some clarity regarding the ticket

So as maybe many of you i too was awake after just coming back from WOA 2013.
Still with no sleep and alot of alcohol in my blood i managed to get through the X-mas ticket "race"
Filled in the info and payed with my creditcard..

Now here is my question: At the: Open Order/Offene Bestellungen there is my order and it says: In Progress/ In Arbeit

Now a girlfriend of mine from germany also ordered her tickets the same night, also got an X-mas ticket but hers says: Bearbeitet.

The money is already of my creditcard and i have no mail yet..

Does anyone have the same problem and maybe give some clearity?

Cheers

Invi

23 Jan. 2009
Nahe Hannover
Hi Basch,

afaik the Status is pending either caused by different Banks (May take some more time to do the exchange) or by the Ordernumber. I received a mail telling me that my ticks where shipped yesterday at 4 pm. Some of my friends didnt even receive there Mails with the exchange informations yet. This can either be due to a server issue caused by the rush at the tickets or a server error and lost mails.

Either way i would say wait a bit more no need to rush anything you paid and you order will be proceeded as fast as possible. Dont forget it`s already sold out so a lot to do for the guys over at Metaltix.

Hope i could help.

Kind Regards,

Invi