Norway????

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
Re: Re: Re: Gigs comig up in Norway, or where I'm heading in the near future...

Originally posted by LooseCannon
You're not the only one.I want to see Nightwish in the worst way.
The forum server is fucking up my posts :(
Sorry...

@LooseCannon: Nightwish played two nights in Oslo in june. I was in the front row at one of them...:)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gigs comig up in Norway, or where I'm heading in the near future...

How were they?
Oh, they were great. Some friends was in the front row at both concerts. They waited three hours to get in. And I got there when the doors opened and got in with them as the first people inside...:):):)

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Gigs comig up in Norway, or where I'm heading in the near future...

How were they?
Oh, they were great. Some friends was in the front row at both concerts. They waited three hours to get in. And I got there when the doors opened and got in with them as the first people inside...:):):)

How were they?