Norway????

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
There are many, in Oslo...

Elm Street was mentioned in the german thread, they play a mix of rock, punk and metal. Depending on who's behind the bar :D
concerts from time to time with local bands...

Rock In, Traditional heavy metal, a lot eighties stuff... My favourite place. Not to crowded. Concerts from time to time...

Tut & Kjør (Honk & Drive :D ), They play sort of "best of heavy metal" Good atmosphere, but a lot of wannabees, crowded. Party til you puke... :D

Last Train, Oslo's oldest rock/metal pub, mostly crowded, concerts from time to time...

NYX, metal pub at 1. floor. Not to crowded, concerts from time to time with local bands. Popmusic at groundfloor, so don't be scared :D

So What, trendy place, rock and some heavy, crowded. Cool concerts from time to time

John Dee, large metal pub, often concerts (don't think that they are open when not concerts)

Rockefeller, same buliding as John Dee, larger, and only open when concerts...

Betong, only cool when concerts. Metalconcerts one ot two times a month...

Oslo Spektrum, large concert arena...

Most of theese places are located in the central city, near Karl Johan, main shopping street...
And several hundreds more pubs and restaurants. There might be some more playing good music, but I haven't seen more, yet :D
Lots of other attractions, depends on what you like to do.
I'll give you adresses and more information later if you want :)

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Rock'n'Roll
There are many, in Oslo...

Elm Street was mentioned in the german thread, they play a mix of rock, punk and metal. Depending on who's behind the bar :D
concerts from time to time with local bands...

Rock In, Traditional heavy metal, a lot eighties stuff... My favourite place. Not to crowded. Concerts from time to time...

Last year I went to norway and I wanted to go to the Elm street as it is the most famous one, but it was closed because of remodelation or something like that. Luckily I printed some pages from www.metaltravelguide.com and I found the Rock In and it was awesome. Very good atmosphere, I got to know lots of people by just staying in the bar drinking, the ladies that serve on the bar are beautilful :) and Jens (now Ex-Borknagar) was a DJ on thursdays.... It was a great!

Zuletzt bearbeitet:
Originally posted by Rosk
Last year I went to norway and I wanted to go to the Elm street as it is the most famous one, but it was closed because of remodelation or something like that. Luckily I printed some pages from www.metaltravelguide.com and I found the Rock In and it was awesome. Very good atmosphere, I got to know lots of people by just staying in the bar drinking, the ladies that serve on the bar are beautilful :) and Jens (now Ex-Borkanagar) was a DJ on thursdays.... It was a great!
The "old" lady, yeah, she is pretty... She is the wife of the owner, Willie Bendiksen, a well known Norwegian drummer :)
I know, Elm Street was closed all summer, and i think they now have "a too cosy" atomsphere :D
Anyone going to Norway... just ask me :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Originally posted by Rock'n'Roll
The "old" lady, yeah, she is pretty... She is the wife of the owner, Willie Bendiksen, a well known Norwegian drummer :)
I know, Elm Street was closed all summer, and i think they now have "a too cosy" atomsphere :D
Anyone going to Norway... just ask me :)

:confused: I didn't see an old lady, there was a young brunnette (ICS Vortex's girlfriend) and a young blonde.....