Nordlichter-Thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kiwok

W:O:A Metalmaster
21 Juni 2002
Verden
Original geschrieben von Carpathian_Wolf
still we will drink some in wacken :D:D:D

and 40 girls for us both ?? well who knows what luck will bring ;):D:):D:D
i wont be in Wacken this year...:(

erm... and not 40 girls... 40 TEAMS... that are round about... hm.. 9 per team... 360 girls... ;) maybe 50 ugly, 100 forgiven...
still 210 left..;) :D

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Original geschrieben von Kiwok
i wont be in Wacken this year...:(

erm... and not 40 girls... 40 TEAMS... that are round about... hm.. 9 per team... 360 girls... ;) maybe 50 ugly, 100 forgiven...
still 210 left..;) :D

oh thats a shame you wont be there...ill just have to come to one of the forum parties then if there is any later in the year :D

210 ?? :D excellent :D

FallenOne

W:O:A Metalgod
23 Apr. 2002
BO/FFM/usw.
Im not really ;)

*start of round 1*

*creed dancing around, creed with a left jab to the face and another*

*balboa is fighting right handed i cant believe it, balboa steps in, a jab and another jab*

*both fighters in the centre of the ring*
*crunch*
*gulp*
exciting!
gorgeous! :D

Kiwok

21 Juni 2002
Verden
oh thats a shame you wont be there...ill just have to come to one of the forum parties then if there is any later in the year :D

210 ?? :D excellent :D

i know... :(
Münster Moshpit in December...;) and i'll be there!!! :)

jep...:D

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
*creed steps with a combination of left and rights and balboa is the corner in serious trouble! *eek:*

*oh my god balboa pushes creed out the middle of the ringer and begins applying those left and right hooks to the body! :D*

*balboa still continuing to apply to those left and right jobs and now its creed coming back, creed with a left hand and right*

*ding ding end of round 1*

:D