Non-German Campsite

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lvsitanno

W:O:A Metalhead
22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
Xpet, K21 looks fine on camp D. is that where you'll camp?

!ACHTUNG! The Non-German Campsite will be located in camp D and not B, because the other camp is on camp D! (did i made myself clear?haha). Maybe we just merge by the time we get there ;)

Fallen_Knight

W:O:A Metalmaster
22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
D???

I wonder... shall we mix non-germans and germans?
good idea.. but I know you non-germans better and want to camp near you guys....

The germans come earlier, then there will be no merge or mix... just two parts in one group....

/Fallen_Knight

Lvsitanno

22 März 2002
Portugal
*slaps xpet for being clueless*

Fallen_Knight, if everything stays as it is, we will camp by ourselves (meaning "Non-German Camp") and then we'll just visit them or sth. By the way Argon Factor and Onkel Pikk are arriving on Tuesday and i'll talk to them to see if they can set up our camp :D

Iscariot, now you're in?

*slaps Iscariot for not being clos to the other "idiots"* :D

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Lvsitanno: In Section D?

I think it is better to camp they who said yes to non-german-camp and place us near the germans.. but we are in our own camp...
sounds better actually :D :D :D

Lvsitanno: Good planning this thread!

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Lvsitanno: ThenI am satisfied! :D

Iscariot: oh yeah, you bring some vans too... hmmm I see.. too bad.. hopw you find the football field. :)

Lvsitanno: I presume it almost sounds that everything is fine now... even if they say one Camp for all forumlers we gather together.. nice :)

I see a cold beer- icon at the section D :D
:D
Hope not too expensive though.. :D :)

S&L: Better to use my good german knowledge than let it vanish :D

/Fallen_Knight

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
We should use the flags to identify our camp, and make easy for our visitors to find us.... I bought my flag yesterday!!!!!! :D

Lvsitanno

22 März 2002
Portugal
Yeah, it looks like the perfect spot! Far enough from the bathroom smell ;)
It's cheaper to buy them at the supermarket though. We must get together to go there and buy some cranes :p :D
You must drink at least one inside so you can get the WOA mug :)

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Lvsitanno :Of course.... but therewill be a lot of people there standing to buy beer *guessing*

Rosk: How big is the flag?
*only has a small flag*

well shall ask my Gf for borrowing a flag from her.. she has one bigger flag ;)

/Fallen_Knight

Fallen_Knight

22 Mai 2002
Leider Schweden
Then I have to ask my girlfriend borrowing her flag, it is like that size I believe.. but mine is a little flag ... a little puny flag..
well it is big for my cat :p

It is good to plan how much money I will bring to Wacken, Sweden don't have Euro.. yet ;)
hope soon....

/Fallen_Knight