Non-German Campsite

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lvsitanno

W:O:A Metalhead
22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
Ok, the idea is for the outsiders to camp next to the german campsite.
Since some people really want to hang out with each other, that's the best way. The problem is that some arrive on wednesday, and others arrive on the next day, so i think it's time to get serious and express your wish, meaning: leave here the neede info, such as the day/hour you'll arrive and if you're IN or OUT of this camp.

nick - arriving day/hour - in/out

I will post something in the Q&A after i have some replies.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
You're truly welcome, black metal kid :)

So:

kanninne - wednesday
Lvsitanno - wednesday
Rosk - when??
Sodomy&Lust - thursday evening
szandekh - wednesday afternoon

(took this idea from the german forum, everytime any forumler wants to add himself he/she could do a copy/paste of the list adding his/her name)

szandekh

16 Apr. 2002
Dacula, GA, USA
www.geocities.com
S&L: when do we find out where to meet or whatever? will it be made known before next monday? because my flight to frankfurt is at 4:20 on monday the 15th and i will have no internet access til i return home august 08.

also, where the hell can one find a tent? i have no room for a tent in my luggage and i must buy it once i am in germany. any suggestions?

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Well, we still don't know that. Be aware of the updates in the "meeting the forum metalheadz" thread. When the map site is uploaded the veterans in WOA will decide which place is better.

We'll try to decide it before this weekend, then

(damn, I'm pretty excited!!!!!)

szandekh

16 Apr. 2002
Dacula, GA, USA
www.geocities.com
will do.. i am excited too, almost exactly one week til i begin my flight. but fuck, i hate planes!! so i am nervous too. but i will sit for 15 hours to see fuckin wacken, no doubts.

by the way, my friend the edguy fan will be at wacken with me so i guess he could be added to the list.. though he has no forum account.

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Update:

kanninne - wednesday
Lvsitanno - wednesday
Rosk - when??
Sodomy&Lust - thursday evening
szandekh - wednesday afternoon (+1)

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
Here I am!!!!! I'm in for the camp.

I think I'll be arriving to the camp on Wednesday evening...
I'm leaving here the 18th and I'm traveling without any kind of schedule, but I'll do my best to arrive that day..... Is there a way of reaching you guys, if I have some delay???? I'll be in Amsterdam before going to Wacken... you know anything can happen to me there ;)

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Lord Nagold / SheistheDark / Lord Horb / eventually Bommel of Boom / Celtic Berserk / couple more friends

- wednesday noon (rest arrives wednesday night)

- OUT

but hey, we'll definitely try to set up our tents near the German forum camp... and so should you guys, too :)

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
You can count on me in the camp. I´ll probably arrive on Wednesday, but I´m still not sure at what hour...

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
@Evenfiel: dude, I was looking for you at the Graspop!!! I even asked a few brasilian-looking guys... but without luck! too bad ;)

well, I guess I'll see you in Wacken!!! :)

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
Lord Hob: I was always walking around with a backpack covered in metal patches and a brasilian "car flag" hanged from it. Too bad that we didnt meet there...we´ll sure have to share some drinks at Wacken! ;)

Umm...Im not really sure if I look like a brasilian...do I xpet?

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
hmm nah, if I would have seen a brasilian flag there I would have definitely asked if it was you.... but I didn't...

so, you're right :) we gotta have a drink at Wacken! can't waaaaaiiiiiiiitttt!!!! :D:D:D

Lvsitanno

22 März 2002
Portugal
www.witchcraftproductions.web.pt
Well, we're groing!

*slaps Lord_Hub for being OUT*
*friendly slap for trying to camp near us/german campsite*

szandekh, as far as i know me and you are the only ones for whom blackmetal comes first on the Metal phrasebook... :)

As for the tent, you can find one in Hamburg or other bigger place with supermarkets.

For those who might be delayed and for those arriving on thursday, bring your cell phones to contact those who are aqlready installed.