• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Alix

W:O:A Metalmaster
12 Juli 2010
near Brisbane, Australia
Male/Female: F
Favourite Music: most kinds of metal, grind, world music, classical (romantic period and similar) etc.
Wacken: First time was 2010 and I plan to return in 2012. Perhaps next time I'll actually see bands...lol jk :D

Jelle1880

4 Feb. 2011
Hi :D

Name's Jelle, from Belgium (Currently living in Dublin), 26.

I've been going to Wacken for a few years now (I think 2005 was the first time), Graspop used to be the metal-festival to go for me due to it being so close. But since it's gone to shit since the last few years I decided to make Wacken the regular festival.

Favourite music: Mostly older metal stuff (Maiden, Priest, and bands like Megadeth, Testament...), although I love stuff like Amon Amarth, Evile,.... as well.
Pretty much everything to be fair, although I'm not a big fan of the dudes putting black-white paint on their face and claiming to be uber-kvlt-grimfrost :D

This year I'm taking two mates to their first Wacken festival :D

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Hi :D

Name's Jelle, from Belgium (Currently living in Dublin), 26.

I've been going to Wacken for a few years now (I think 2005 was the first time), Graspop used to be the metal-festival to go for me due to it being so close. But since it's gone to shit since the last few years I decided to make Wacken the regular festival.

Favourite music: Mostly older metal stuff (Maiden, Priest, and bands like Megadeth, Testament...), although I love stuff like Amon Amarth, Evile,.... as well.
Pretty much everything to be fair, although I'm not a big fan of the dudes putting black-white paint on their face and claiming to be uber-kvlt-grimfrost :D

This year I'm taking two mates to their first Wacken festival :D

they don't claim to be, they just are :p

Lucianoking

8 Feb. 2011
São Paulo, Brasilien
Name: Luciano
Male/Female: M
Favorite music: Metal ( heavy, thrash, death, black), Blues, Jazz
Wacken: first time in Wacken, first time in Germany, first time in Europe, hehe
Beers: Oh! Guinness, Erdinger, Heineken, Stella Artois, Rolling Rock, Pilsner Urquell, Foster's, Warsteiner, Duvel, Serra Malte, Caracu, Quilmes...

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Name: Luciano
Male/Female: M
Favorite music: Metal ( heavy, thrash, death, black), Blues, Jazz
Wacken: first time in Wacken, first time in Germany, first time in Europe, hehe
Beers: Oh! Guinness, Erdinger, Heineken, Stella Artois, Rolling Rock, Pilsner Urquell, Foster's, Warsteiner, Duvel, Serra Malte, Caracu, Quilmes...

you know that people who like heineken aren't allowed at this forum? :D :p

berna0

8 Feb. 2011
Rome, Italy
Bernardo
Location:Currently living in Rome, originally from Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
Favorite Music: Metal in general (not very much into the extreme stuff), classic guitar music, some more I don't remember
Wacken: First time ever. Probably gonna go to some others festivals too, maybe metalcamp or rockharz or hellfest.

Beers: After 25 years of brazilian beer, anything besides that is fine for me.

Pro luciano: po, caracu é foda hahahahaha

brutalmochi

15 Feb. 2011
Hai!

Emily
Female
Music: depends on mood :) mostly black metal or folk metal
First year going to Wacken! PUMPED!

Any tips from anyone who has gone to Wacken from America? First time overseas too.. FML so lost!:confused::D

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
Emily
Female
Music: depends on mood :) mostly black metal or folk metal
First year going to Wacken! PUMPED!

Any tips from anyone who has gone to Wacken from America? First time overseas too.. FML so lost!:confused::D

Looks like you could be me if I were a little further north and hadn't been to Europe yet. :D

My advice? Read the two sticky threads [the ones about getting to Wacken and the one with the list of questions] all the way through, as well as the Wacken info pages on their site. If you have any further questions, feel free to send me a PM.