• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

xforeverxmetalx

W:O:A Metalgod
29 Dez. 2007
Thought we could use something like this here. :D See if we can get some more people posting.

We're a nice friendly bunch, if at times silly and random, but it's fun. :D We don't bite, as long as you don't ask us how to get to Wacken from Hamburg. :D

So for whoever just joined... including older people, if you want... feel free to tell us about yourself. Just stuff like age, where you're from, male/female, favorite bands/subgenres, how many times you've been to Wacken, and whatever else you want to say.

And also I'll invite you people to the Wacken hot tub thread, which is the semi official chat/spam/post-whatever-you-want thread. :D

Zuletzt bearbeitet von einem Moderator:

xforeverxmetalx

29 Dez. 2007
On request, I'll go first. :o

Male/Female: F
Favorite music: Folk, black, power, and thrash metal mostly.
Wacken: First in 2009.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

agresionpower

22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
since I'm a newbie I'll tell something about myself too

Male
favorite music: metal in general, though not every band :p
wacken: from 2004 till now.
beer: grolsch als general beer, but I also love dark beers, and gnoff's rauchbeer was awesome (gnoff is a forum member too)

why I'm on the forum?
Just to meet people and have a good time.

Morphinechild78

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2009
ON THE EDGE OF INSANITY
cool topic :)

Favorite Music: All Kinds of Metal but mostly (Heavy, Progressive, Death) and also Rock & a little Jazz
Wacken: First time was 2009 and defiantly going back in 2010.

ok so Fav Beer :p well i still dont have any .. coming from the Middle East we only get the shitty kinds here :D but this year i'm gonna try lots of kinds of beer while in Europe :D

as for why i'm here .. mmm its cause i have lots of free time to waste and it so much fun here and i got to make friends with great ppl :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
OK! I win

Age: I'll be older in 2 days, so it's not worth mentioning today. :D
Favorite music: metal
Wacken: 1997, 1999, 2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010. (13 times)
Beer: Jupiler and any Belgian beer. One of the reasons I left the Netherlands, even though I'm still Dutch. (or Best :D)
Why I'm on the forum? I'm here to annoy you all.

And in the mean time I've met some great people from this forum.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
cool topic :)

Favorite Music: All Kinds of Metal but mostly (Heavy, Progressive, Death) and also Rock & a little Jazz
Wacken: First time was 2009 and defiantly going back in 2010.

ok so Fav Beer :p well i still dont have any .. coming from the Middle East we only get the shitty kinds here :D but this year i'm gonna try lots of kinds of beer while in Europe :D

as for why i'm here .. mmm its cause i have lots of free time to waste and it so much fun here and i got to make friends with great ppl :)

I think I'll bring an extra tray of beer with me. (even if I don't go by car)
I can already sell one tray with all those "tourists" here! :D:D:D (or exchange into foreign beers of course)
Edit Piaf zegt: Ja, nee, GEEN HEINEKEN PAARDEPIS!!!

Gash

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Sep. 2006
Gelderland
www.last.fm
Not really new here.. but I wasn't really active until some weeks ago. So let's go then!

Location: Eibergen, NL (But mostly in Heerenveen now, for study)
Male/Female: M
Favorite music: Mostly Metal, but also: Classical, Blues, (old school) Hip-Hop, 70's Hard Rock etc. etc.
Wacken: 2007, 2008, 2009, (2010)
Beers: Grolsch, Hertog Jan, Jupiler, Beck's, Carlsberg (My top 5 ^^)
Picture:

I'm the one on the right, ofcourse.. we were trying to look cute, but we were too drunk:D
picture.php