New Zealand

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
There were last year. Sevren and someone I don't know his nick anymore. They both went to Wacken!

So be patient I'd say.

(There's also the time difference. When it's daytime in NZ it's nighttime over here)

[v]etalhead

9 Jan. 2008
Ahoy!!!!

New Zealand Metalhead here!

Great post!

I am moving to Uk in 2 weeks!! and need to come to Wacken! I must buy my ticket soon aye?

Sevren

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Mai 2007
New Zealand
Hey all.

Yeh not been to active as long hours at work. and new GF.

Just about to decide wether I will come to 08 but it seems likely.

Better make up my mind soon it seems with ticket sales high I would guess. Not as many bands I really want to see as last year.

I have 6 weeks holiday so Metalcamp looks likely as well. Or Wacken and Bloodstock, any thoughts on which of MC or BOA is better just for the location.

Quark

Der Beste
19 Juli 2004
Best, Nederland. Jetzt Belgien
Hey all.

Yeh not been to active as long hours at work. and new GF.

Just about to decide wether I will come to 08 but it seems likely.

Better make up my mind soon it seems with ticket sales high I would guess. Not as many bands I really want to see as last year.

I have 6 weeks holiday so Metalcamp looks likely as well. Or Wacken and Bloodstock, any thoughts on which of MC or BOA is better just for the location.

Hey mate! Long time no see!!!

So you're gonna make it again! Thad'd be cool!!!

Sevren

3 Mai 2007
New Zealand
Yep looks 95% chance I will be there again just have to book things now. My first Wacken last year was awesome. So many bands I have never seen here in NZ. A lot of fun.

Now that I have just about decided I will be on the forums a bit more.

Sevren

3 Mai 2007
New Zealand
Yeh about 2 days travel each way. I will be over for about 5 weeks enough time to see Metalcamp and Wacken with a bit of sightseeing inbetween. :D