New Zealand

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sevren

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Mai 2007
New Zealand
5 weeks? pretty damn long :D
I hope to have the change to drink a beer with you again this year ;)

I shall look forward to it. I should recognise you easier this time. It was kinda weird going up to you, as you looked vaguely familiar from you picture and asking "Agresionpower?"

When it costs an arm and a leg for airfares and you have 4 days travel time there and back it needs to be a long trip to make it worth it. But Wacken has to be the highlight.

Managed to see Prague, Budapest and Braslov in Romania last year after Wacken. Oh and Berlin. Such a history soaked city I loved it.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I shall look forward to it. I should recognise you easier this time. It was kinda weird going up to you, as you looked vaguely familiar from you picture and asking "Agresionpower?"

When it costs an arm and a leg for airfares and you have 4 days travel time there and back it needs to be a long trip to make it worth it. But Wacken has to be the highlight.

Managed to see Prague, Budapest and Braslov in Romania last year after Wacken. Oh and Berlin. Such a history soaked city I loved it.

I won't bite ;) :p
so where do you go this year?
to the west perhaps?