New Wacken bands confirmed!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

DrunkGromit

22 Jan. 2009
Comeon everything is'nt bad in this announcement ... and this time we finally get extrem metal bands ! (this is'nt big names but we can't complaint to see them on the bill, they are great )

Riddi

W:O:A Metalhead
13 Apr. 2009
Cuxhaven
Nervecell play great death metal. and Insidious Disease is not a big name , but a death metal band with members of Dimmu Borgir, old mans child, napalm death, morgoth, i think they are very good too...for fans of good death metal.

DrunkGromit

22 Jan. 2009
Nervecell play great death metal. and Insidious Disease is not a big name , but a death metal band with members of Dimmu Borgir, old mans child, napalm death, morgoth, i think they are very good too...for fans of good death metal.

Yes! And there is Bloodwork which plays Death/Black Metal and will be good I think

Edit : EEERRR I just saw that there is two Bloodwork, one from UK and plays Death/Black and another from Germany and plays Deathcore ... DAMN this MUST be the UK one !

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Dudeheit

15 Mai 2009
Dear Metalheads,

we are happy to announce the next big block with confirmed bands:
VICTIMS OF...

Weiterlesen...

Torment is great fun from north germany, the fastest version of "what shall we do with the drunken sailor" ever!

And by the way, someone has to play midday when I try to get rid of my headache and throwing up in my sleeping back, not able to go to the festival ground...what shall we do with the drunken metal head early in the morning

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
When I youtubed torment they where a mexican black metal band lol!

Nervecell I have known about for ages cos its been on their website and that is just good for 100% confirmation as they are fucking brutal! :D Check out their song Demean on youtube!

As for the rest well.... I dont like any of them lol but who gives a flying fuck really... Anthrax got confirmed to add to an already pretty good line up! now alll they gotta do is liberate JBO, Edguy and Stratovarios from the Wacken Rocks billing an we have ourselves a classic Wacken line up albeit missing blind guardian and Immortal... but there's always next year for those :p

Yanos666

6 März 2009
Liverpool
Yes! And there is Bloodwork which plays Death/Black Metal and will be good I think

Edit : EEERRR I just saw that there is two Bloodwork, one from UK and plays Death/Black and another from Germany and plays Deathcore ... DAMN this MUST be the UK one !

I dunno i couldn't find a UK Bloodwork I only seen the german one, its billed as Melodic Death Metal but does sound more like a core band but in all fairness they're pretty good i think worth a watch maybe... bai bang where an inferior Nickelback!... actually Nickelback I wouldn't mind any chance we can swap BFMV for Nickelback?! anybody?! lol

Mikki

21 Okt. 2008
Plymouth, UK
I was hoping for the UK Bloodwork and the Czech Torment...

So it's looking like just Nervecell and ID I'll be watching...

Announce Nathrakh you clowns! :mad: