Neue Band bestätigt - Avenged Sevenfold

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Mahrem

11 März 2008
sorry... please tell me that Wacken organizers didnt ACTUALLY say that there was going to be no Kalmah?? Did they actually say "no kalmah" or were you just saying this to make a point?? (please tell me you meant the latter!!)

I NEED to see Kalmah... as im sure do a lot of you guys!!

don't sweat it, i was just making a point.

I'm praying for em too!:(

Spindelta

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Dez. 2006
Both Legion Of The Damned and Kalmah bore me to tears. Wacken could do with less average fare like them and some more proper ripping metal.

At least they are respectable bands though. :p

matt85210

8 Nov. 2007
Wacken guys, we're running out of band slots. We don't have enough of them left to waste on shite like this. There is a lack of actual 'metal' on the bill as it is already, you could at least start using the band slots still available to address this and get some groups that are actually respected by this music community. Get these guys off, and get some proper music on. You've had many good recommendations from the people in this thread:

Amon Amarth
Decrepit Birth
Behemoth
Nile
Vader
Akercocke

The list is endless! Start booking METAL BANDS PLEASE!

boem

20 Dez. 2006
Is this next?

2ibylht.jpg

MTL

3 Juni 2003
Wijlre (NL)
www.cu2.nl
I'm not gonna write a whole plea, but this is not particularly a band I'm desperately waiting for.
Iced Earth announced to be playing on all major European festivals this summer, let's take them instead :D

Steve

1 Feb. 2007
I'm not gonna write a whole plea, but this is not particularly a band I'm desperately waiting for.
Iced Earth announced to be playing on all major European festivals this summer, let's take them instead :D

With the return of Matt Barlow, I can see them being booked for the Night To Remember slot next year, or maybe that's just wishful thinking

zombiecag

3 Jan. 2007
Peterborough, England
I doubt Iced Earth will return this year, as they played high up last year, so to have a recurring headliner would seem kinda pointless to the organisers.
Especially as the fans would like it..