NEED SOME UPDATES HERE!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

David_VI

28 Juli 2008
I just hope its because they want to blow us away with massive announcements which will make all those that sold their tickets to go to another festival regret it :)

Canuck

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
If Tankard and Candlemass went I would be unbelievably happy. And its probably a good thing Wintersun won't be touring this summer as they need to work on that damned album :cool: That said, Destruction have been confirmed a few places. It'd be great to have Kreator (even though they were there last year...still it's Kreator), Sodom, Destruction, and Tankard all there for the 20th anniversary.

slayerizer

10 Feb. 2003
www.slayersaves.com
If Tankard and Candlemass went I would be unbelievably happy. And its probably a good thing Wintersun won't be touring this summer as they need to work on that damned album :cool: That said, Destruction have been confirmed a few places. It'd be great to have Kreator (even though they were there last year...still it's Kreator), Sodom, Destruction, and Tankard all there for the 20th anniversary.

yeah man that would be great to have all of those bands there!

13 März 2009
i am going to wacken with my girlfriend, disappointed that metal is not what it used to be what with dragonforce and bullet for my valentine going and all
i wanna see thyrfing and equilibrium and most importantly blind guardian they would be killer to see live ...book bands that will attract not repel!!! and BOOK NEW ONES!!

slayerizer

10 Feb. 2003
www.slayersaves.com
Inofficially confirmed bands:
Warlock or Doro, Accept or U.D.O., Saxon, Rage, Gamma Ray, Mägo de Oz, PAIN, Der W, Subway to Sally, J.B.O., Sonic Syndicate, Schandmaul, Bring Me the Horizon, Eths, Breed77, Bai Bang, Retrospect, Nervecell

found this on:

http://www.last.fm/event/584022

this is really starting to get pathetic...

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
I hope to god Bring Me The Horizon is a rumor and nothing else. If not, I have a feeling I'm going to need a bit more money for beer than I expected. Especially if that's just a sample of what's to come. Why do the organizers like these types of bands when the majority of people who attend the festival don't?

I wouldn't mind if it didn't seem that they seemed to be avoiding announcing the decent ones. A bit of mix of genres is good, especially when there's such a mass of people and so many bands going. But, announcing so many bands that the majority don't want to deal with as the majority will just affect sales the next year.

You'd think the "Best Of" would be better. 2007's lineup is what I was sort of expecting this year because of it being the 20th anniversary. I guess it's still possible with the current lineup. I'm hoping that the idea of them making a ton of announcements closer to the dates that will blow everybody away. I'd be one of the happiest people alive they just announced Immortal, Fejd and Vreid.