NEED SOME UPDATES HERE!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.
9 März 2009
Airbourne?!

Psh, they played last year

I won't be satisfied until we get some fucking DEATH METAL

SUFFOCATION!
MORBID ANGEL!

who's with me?

slayerizer

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Feb. 2003
www.slayersaves.com
Airbourne?!

Psh, they played last year

I won't be satisfied until we get some fucking DEATH METAL

SUFFOCATION!
MORBID ANGEL!

who's with me?

I'm with you, but the festival is also lacking in Thrash bands...too many obscure bands on the bill this year, where are the original genres like thrash, death, black, power?

Top 5 bands confirmed for me right now are: Nevermore, Testament, Amon Amarth, Hammerfall, and Korpiklaani.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
I'm with you, but the festival is also lacking in Thrash bands...too many obscure bands on the bill this year, where are the original genres like thrash, death, black, power?

Top 5 bands confirmed for me right now are: Nevermore, Testament, Amon Amarth, Hammerfall, and Korpiklaani.

yeah I do agree... to much obscure bands.. with weird stuff...

we need some old school stuff for sure.

Canuck

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Nov. 2007
Toronto, Canada
This is all getting quite annoying, I have to say. I still have only some interest in barely a handful of the confirmed bands. I'm excited about Whiplash since I love their early material and have never seen them evidently, but other than that its still Kampfar, Korpiklaani, AA, Turisas who are all fine and dandy but who I've seen before. I'd really like to see some black/thrash/death. The combination of -core bands, groove bands, and gothic metal type bands dominating now is frustrating.