NEED SOME UPDATES HERE!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

blackmocco

20 Aug. 2008
Jesus. Anyone home? Helllooooo? Anything to announce? Dying here!! COME ON!!! Every other festival is announcing. Hellfest has just laid waste with their line-up. Can we get some announcements...?

DaveAus

W:O:A Metalhead
3 März 2008
Melbourne, Australia
They better announce something soon.
Hellfest's lineup is awesome. If we don't hear something awesome very soon I'll be buying a hellfest ticket and running my holiday around that, then working out whether I can make it to Wacken.
Dont think the organisers really care though, their event's sold out already so why should they?

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
They better announce something soon.
Hellfest's lineup is awesome. If we don't hear something awesome very soon I'll be buying a hellfest ticket and running my holiday around that, then working out whether I can make it to Wacken.
Dont think the organisers really care though, their event's sold out already so why should they?

well they probably want to sell out again next year.. so they better have a good line-up this year.
though.. yeah we want some awesome band announcements!

DaveAus

3 März 2008
Melbourne, Australia
Good point. It's their reputation that sells the tickets before much of a lineup is released. If they ruin that people will be more cautious buying tickets early in the future.
It makes it hard to plan travel though when they leave so much of the lineup unannounced so long. Many other fests have most of their lineups advertised.
But Magic Circle's just been announced and I don't think Metal Camp's officially announced anything yet either.

Wacken were a lot faster in previous years though weren't they.

agresionpower

W:O:A Metalgod
22 Juni 2005
Almere, Holland
Good point. It's their reputation that sells the tickets before much of a lineup is released. If they ruin that people will be more cautious buying tickets early in the future.
It makes it hard to plan travel though when they leave so much of the lineup unannounced so long. Many other fests have most of their lineups advertised.
But Magic Circle's just been announced and I don't think Metal Camp's officially announced anything yet either.

Wacken were a lot faster in previous years though weren't they.

yeah last year around this time they had 20 more bands announced.
the year before that 25 more or something...

VENO

12 Nov. 2008
Portugal
but I see lots of bands I wanted to see for example at Wacken and they are fully booked somewhere else already, this concerns me...:(

metal_martin

16 Nov. 2008
Peterborough, England
There are rumours htat Guns n Roses and Van Halen are going to announce a summer stadium tour in a few days.

Wacken ain't a Stadium - but it's 70,000 people!!

Van Halen would be great.