NEED SOME UPDATES HERE!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Lady_Wolf

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Juli 2006
A crazy men's Utopia
www.myspace.com
Since 2005 have been "reunion bands" into the billing
2005 - Accept & Stratovarious
2006 - Carnivore & Celtic Frost
2007 - Possessed & Immortal
2008 - Carcass & At the Gates

I hope to continue this trend in 2009 ... PESTILENCE would be awesome

Einherjers Reunion tour will be in Wacken this year ;)

Pestilence could be possible, since they are touring at the moment and also hitting Brutal Assault a week later

Einherjers Reunion tour will be in Wacken this year ;)

Pestilence could be possible, since they are touring at the moment and also hitting Brutal Assault a week later

Yes.. in fact, Einherjer is one of the main reasons for my travel from Mexico to Wacken...i bought my WOA ticket when Einherjer was announced :)

If Einherjer & Pestilence are the "reunited bands" this year... i will be in peace :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Deathbringer

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 März 2009
Massachusetts
Yes.. in fact, Einherjer is one of the main reasons for my travel from Mexico to Wacken...i bought my WOA ticket when Einherjer was announced :)

I bought mine before that, but ironically I had just discovered Einherjer like, two weeks before the announcement. I'm happy about it.

I want keep of kalessin too!

I hope the optimists are right.

I bought mine before that, but ironically I had just discovered Einherjer like, two weeks before the announcement. I'm happy about it.

I want keep of kalessin too!

I hope the optimists are right.

Einherjer could play in USA this year.. in Heathen Crusade Fest check it in the Heathen Crusade Forum:

http://www.ultimatemetal.com/forum/heathen-crusade/477956-whats-scooop.html

In fact, last year, a band from my city (Ulveheim) plays in that festival, they are personal friends of mine :)

slayerizer

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Feb. 2003
www.slayersaves.com
This will be my 2nd Wacken. Last year was my first and we had an awesome time! I also tried to make it in 2007 but that didn't work out....really sucks cause I think that line-up was the best of any festival ever.