Need some advice

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Metal _Knight
Well I finally fell asleep last night, thanx for all advice.....In fact someone of you guys were actually not far from my final solution......but I'm not going to tell who....he he :)

I guess you did either the masturbation or the illegal drugs session :D

dragonqueen

W:O:A Metalhead
In all grocery stores, gas-stations etc. But if you swing by Sweden, buy it there it is much cheaper in Sweden due to all the taxes here in Norway....

know those taxes :(
unfortunately, I´m not swinging by sweden, but we`ll be driving through denmark, then take a ferry from hirtshals (I think it`s called that :rolleyes: ). perhabs i can buy it on the ferry...:D
think have to pay the taxes...:(

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Actually I couldnt sleep in last few days also, not cause of retard school or something, thats worth of think about, but cause I got my ears pierced 5 times during last week and cause it is very uncomfortable to sleep on back for me, I better suffered when I was lying on bloody my ear :D:D:D

Oh I'm so psyched up on cofee, any1 know how to "get down"?
Been drinking tons of coffee and taking lots of "snus" all day to get me through my exam reading, tried a beer and sigaretts, but it didn't work, hell it must be the first time that doesn't work....for ANYTHING....

YIHAAAAARRRGHHHH, WEEEHEEEE; GNARL; GORGHF WOOOOOOOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have the same "problem" but it keeps me awake though
I tried taking vitamins but it doesn't help.. I have no other solution either, the only thing that will help you is the end of your exams ;)

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Re: Re: Need some advice

Originally posted by CrimsonThunder
I tried taking vitamins but it doesn't help.. I have no other solution either, the only thing that will help you is the end of your exams ;)

I dont know why is everybody so excited about exams. In other countries, it is like nothing. You should go to the czech grammar school or university, they would bleed you dry. :D:D:D:D

dragonqueen

W:O:A Metalhead
Re: Re: Need some advice

Originally posted by CrimsonThunder

do my exams next year, but stressy enough though...:(
a good thing to come off the coffee is drinking hot milk with honey or try some valerien...;)