Need some advice

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Metal _Knight

W:O:A Metalhead
21 Feb. 2003
Trondheim, Norway
Website besuchen
Oh I'm so psyched up on cofee, any1 know how to "get down"?
Been drinking tons of coffee and taking lots of "snus" all day to get me through my exam reading, tried a beer and sigaretts, but it didn't work, hell it must be the first time that doesn't work....for ANYTHING....

YIHAAAAARRRGHHHH, WEEEHEEEE; GNARL; GORGHF WOOOOOOOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Metal _Knight
Oh I'm so psyched up on cofee, any1 know how to "get down"?
Been drinking tons of coffee and taking lots of "snus" all day to get me through my exam reading, tried a beer and sigaretts, but it didn't work, hell it must be the first time that doesn't work....for ANYTHING....

YIHAAAAARRRGHHHH, WEEEHEEEE; GNARL; GORGHF WOOOOOOOHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just get drunk. And play some grind music and destroy everything around you by dancing.

Metal _Knight

21 Feb. 2003
Trondheim, Norway
Website besuchen
Originally posted by LXE
I have no idea what "snus" is...... You could eat a bunch of turkey

Snus is a form of tobacco which is quite popular in Scandinavia, it consits of ground tobacco, malt, water and some salts. You put it under your upper lip so the nicotine can be absorbed through your cappillary bloodvessles. Hideously unattactive, but fucking good....

dragonqueen

Originally posted by Metal _Knight
Snus is a form of tobacco which is quite popular in Scandinavia, it consits of ground tobacco, malt, water and some salts. You put it under your upper lip so the nicotine can be absorbed through your cappillary bloodvessles. Hideously unattactive, but fucking good....

now i know what to buy my mother as a present when I´m in norway this year...thanks :p

EDIT: where can i buy it?