need help from native English speakers!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Lucretia schrieb:
what do you think, when will you know if you manage to go?

well, as of now, I have no new jobs on the way, so I will most likely be living still in Örnsköldsvik come Wacken.

Then I am thinking about flying to Hamburg and trying to get a ride out, or just catching the shuttle.

Haven't ordered tickets yet though, need to make sure I have the Wacken ticket first :)

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Zombi, I guess I owe you some drinks at Hurricane... people are actually ordering the stuff you´ve "designed"! :eek: :D :)

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
heheh i like that one :grin:

I have my heart set on the one that says...

"too busy to fuck, ask me when the last band has finished" or something like that...
it's cool too coz the print in of the back, so I can take my scizzors to the front and make it more girly ;) heheheheh :eek:

Lucretia

10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Brat schrieb:
I have my heart set on the one that says...

"too busy to fuck, ask me when the last band has finished" or something like that...
it's cool too coz the print in of the back, so I can take my scizzors to the front and make it more girly ;) heheheheh :eek:

I can also put that print on a girlie shirt if you prefer :D
But on the other hand, the girlie shirts are rather tight, dunno if it would fit you ;) (I´ve just ordered one in L and tried it...)

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
no, unfortunately I looking like Pamela Anderson trying to wear baby clothing in the girlie tshirts :D :p

ahha

will email you my shopping list soon for delivery at Wacken is that's still ok with you?