Name three things you've never done before in your life

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Xpet : I'll keep an eye on my ICQ to make sure that it keeps connected then.. And i'll try to listen through the songs at least one time.. :) Oh? And i have to rip the cd's again. I'm not ripping them in 280 kbs though. :) See you

Originally posted by xpet
argh, thats a pity, would have been fun ;) Thought you have a new job and there will be LOADS of money soon? ;)

Yeah, that´s what I think too. :(:(:(
It´s not a new job, it´s just in a new department ;) and the money first comes in the end of november :( and you know, that my holiday was much more expensive than I had imagined before :)

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Kroppus
Xpet : I'll keep an eye on my ICQ to make sure that it keeps connected then.. And i'll try to listen through the songs at least one time.. :) Oh? And i have to rip the cd's again. I'm not ripping them in 280 kbs though. :) See you

well I know my Mac ICQ, it never works for sending files...guess you have to send them via e-mail then :rolleyes:
No need to rip them in 280 kbs anyway! :)
CU around there :)

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
mean people in every thread here :( :D
but Warthog, you got it, thats just what I am - one of that graphic arts girls ;)
can´t say I´m stoned too often though