Name three things you've never done before in your life

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Uhmm..sorry folks only the germans understand this....
"Ich war noch niemals in New York, ich war noch niemals auf Hawaii...."*sings*

@kroppus Isn't DERANGED a danish Band and ILLDISPOSED??

xpet

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
talking about bands... I liked Withering Surface at Wacken, and they are danish, too :)
But what I wanted to say, Kroppus, do you know that band called Griffin from Trondheim? They are supporting Dark Tranquillity at their upcoming tour, I have checked their website and I´m afraid they are not too great actually...

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Suwarin : I don't know...
There's not any recordshops here with a decent selection of metal so it's hard to know. When they put Poison and Jethro Tull under heavy metal you sort of looses the will to look if there's something good hidden there..

Xpet : Now i'm in trouble here.. Whatever i'll say about them i'll end up with some enemies. Reason: My cousin plays drum in the band.
But if i see you on ICQ i can send you some of their songs.. *have both cd's but must admit that he haven't really listened to them*
My cousin is a great Motley Crue fan.. They also played support for Mayhem last year. Maybe it's just me.......... :)

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
@ Kroppus
your cousin playes there?? Funny :) I´ll have a special look at him, then *has already a ticket* Well, I´ve listenend to their samples, but yes, a few songs would be cool - I hate going to concerts and not knowing the bands - if they are great, you worry afterwards that you havent listened to them before ;)
*has a few days off and will be at the ICQ, hopefully* :)

Originally posted by xpet
@ Kroppus
your cousin playes there?? Funny :) I´ll have a special look at him, then *has already a ticket* Well, I´ve listenend to their samples, but yes, a few songs would be cool - I hate going to concerts and not knowing the bands - if they are great, you worry afterwards that you havent listened to them before ;)
*has a few days off and will be at the ICQ, hopefully* :)

What, some days without xpetti - how should I survive this :D:D:D

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Shizzo, you got something wrong :D
When I have a few days off it means I´ll hang around in the net the WHOLE DAY! :D :D
You won´t get rid of me :D :D :D
are you coming to the DT gig, too?

Lucretia

W:O:A Metalmaster
10 Okt. 2002
Hamburg
its me, xpet :D Can´t post anymore as xpet, dunno why. So maybe its time for a name change anyways :rolleyes:

anyway, I could borrow some money then - but I´m afarid that will not really help ;)
But WTF have you done with all that money in Mexico?

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
sorry, its always nice to be missed :) ;)
Dark Tranquillity I meant - but I think its not earbleeding enough for you, right?

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
argh, thats a pity, would have been fun ;) Thought you have a new job and there will be LOADS of money soon? ;)