N.w.o.b.h.m.

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Holy shite! The "Sheralee" band? This is great news! Good luck guys, hope to hear your new stuff soon!

Also...do you have any spare copies of the single laying around? I could use one! Thanks!!

Johnny_Cool

29 Nov. 2002
Captured City
www.metalprovider.com
Hell yeah! Soldier returns to strike the world with purest NWOBHM music! You guys rock as hell!

BTW: I've heard of reissue LP of "Infantrycide", that is now released thru a brazilian or south-american Label. What's with this release? Is it offical or is it a bootleg? And what's the sound quality like?

SWAMPIG

14 Dez. 2002
Blackburn UK
www.geocities.com
Infantrycide?

Id Like to hear this!!! the Infantrycide album never got out of the studios there was a couple of tracks including Infantrycide on some demo tapes but we never recorded the album as such so id really like to know where this has come from. I suspect its probably a bootleg and so the quality will be pretty naff because we had a habit of using a few different studios and an old 8 track machine at rehearsals there has been some discussion about recording the album just to put the "Old Soldier" to bed as it were, but there could be hassle about copywrite and i hate all that shite
"Infantrycide" may appear on the EP though! (this EP could turn into an album!)