Moroccan heavy metal fans jailed

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

SheisTheDark

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
We dont normally have seats either...but if you go to the metal fest in Nj...they put the biggest bands in the room with the seats...its a theatre actually..and well you cant stand up..or you get thrown out oh and yeah we have curfews too...2.00 am lights go out, everything stops and all the viewers get quickly harrassed out....so metal injustices arent just taking place in gay places like Marocco

konstrukt

13 Dez. 2002
USA
i just like the part where the judge said that normal people wear suits and ties to concerts.

I guess Ska is popular in Morocco

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Originally posted by SheisTheDark
and yeah we have curfews too...2.00 am lights go out, everything stops and all the viewers get quickly harrassed out....

Yeah, ask Sentenced about that one. They played their first USA show at NJ Metalfest 2000...got cut off 3 songs into their set by the fire marshal because they ran past the curfew time. Fark!

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
We dont normally have seats either...but if you go to the metal fest in Nj...they put the biggest bands in the room with the seats...its a theatre actually..and well you cant stand up..or you get thrown out oh and yeah we have curfews too...2.00 am lights go out, everything stops and all the viewers get quickly harrassed out....so metal injustices arent just taking place in gay places like Marocco

shit

our curfew is usually stop drinking at 11pm..and same with bands they gotto to go at 11pm

so most festivals start at 10am for us..
Slayer quote "kinda shit playing slayer/metal music in the sunlight"

SheisTheDark

15 Juni 2002
Germany
Website besuchen
@Warthog:

Yeah, ask Sentenced about that one. They played their first USA show at NJ Metalfest 2000...got cut off 3 songs into their set by the fire marshal because they ran past the curfew time. Fark!

EXACTLY! I was at that concert fucking front row screaming for them to just keep playing no matter what the Venue said, but I guess I didnt scream loud enough cause well...that was it..it was over :(

Its ridiculous, I dont understand what a fucking curfew has to do with the Fire Marshal..I think it has to do with NJ cause they are just a gay, dirty, smelly backward ass state..Pawh!

Whatever, I don't understand what the hubub is all about with Metal shows and what not...if anything goes in other countries, what does the United States or other nations like Marocco have to loose?!

And what the fuck is that shit, one should wear a suit and tie to concerts?!!!..Does fucking Allah wear a tie?! My god!

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
EXACTLY! I was at that concert fucking front row screaming for them to just keep playing no matter what the Venue said, but I guess I didnt scream loud enough cause well...that was it..it was over :(

Its ridiculous, I dont understand what a fucking curfew has to do with the Fire Marshal..I think it has to do with NJ cause they are just a gay, dirty, smelly backward ass state..Pawh!

it wouldn't have done much good anyway, the fire marshal up and pulled the plug on Sentenced...it would have been an acoustic show from that point on! Those guys don't fuck around either...one slip could cost them their job. I grew up with a guy whose dad was one.

Oh well, New Jersey has only one reason to exist anyway - cheap gas on the drive to NYC or New England! :D

Originally posted by Warthog
it wouldn't have done much good anyway, the fire marshal up and pulled the plug on Sentenced...it would have been an acoustic show from that point on! Those guys don't fuck around either...one slip could cost them their job. I grew up with a guy whose dad was one.

Oh well, New Jersey has only one reason to exist anyway - cheap gas on the drive to NYC or New England! :D
In a town near me, Skien, they tried to stop TNT playing in 82. But TNT's road crew took care of the venue guards...:D:D:D:D:D