Mexico Mexico Ra ra ra

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
TALKHEAVY schrieb:
aeh... and what has that to do with mezcal now? :confused:

I wrote in the wrong thread :p

I don't drink too much hard alcohol either.

Mezcal, Absinth, singlemalt whisky
that's pretty much it

and at Wacken when I get my hands on Jägermeister, shich I hate, but for some fucked up reason still drink it at Wacken...

Regrin

29 Jan. 2006
Mexiko, Stadt
@Rosk, hell yeah! yeap they seem to be friendly, anyway as far as I read you are about to go Wacken this year.....how many Mexican nuts guys are around there, the years you´ve been to?
I will go, it´s gonna be my 1st time( in Wacken :p hehe) and my friend´s grilfriend it´s from a little town near Sttutgart, she has bought the tickets for us, and then we will pick up them, Geez that´s great because her sister it´s around my age and she is very cute, I must say :D

I have read many posts about getting drunk! s++t that´s too damn cool! finally I find the right place where I can drink plus listening to good musik! cannot be better!
CANNOT WAIT FOR WACKEN!

P.S. about Mezcal, ( it´s not like CAÑITAS Rosk?) it´s close to be like " Schnaps" well that´s what a friend told me....he calls himself " Schanpstrinker"!
it tastes awful I must say! it let me blind for 3 seconds! but after you cover back your sight, the effect produces that drink it´s cool! it gives you a sweet anesthesia on your face and turn your cheeks red! you cannot feel them! :cool:

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

TALKHEAVY

W:O:A Metalgod
Regrin schrieb:
@Rosk, hell yeah! yeap they seem to be friendly, anyway as far as I read you are about to go Wacken this year.....how many Mexican nuts guys are around there, the years you´ve been to?
I will go, it´s gonna be my 1st time( in Wacken :p hehe) and my friend´s grilfriend it´s from a little town near Sttutgart, she has bought the tickets for us, and then we will pick up them, Geez that´s great because her sister it´s around my age and she is very cute, I must say :D

I have read many posts about getting drunk! s++t that´s too damn cool! finally I find the right place where I can drink plus listening to good musik! cannot be better!
CANNOT WAIT FOR WACKEN!

P.S. about Mezcal, ( it´s not like CAÑITAS Rosk?) it´s close to be like " Schnaps" well that´s what a friend told me....he calls himself " Schanpstrinker"!
it tastes awful I must say! it let me blind for 3 seconds! but after you cover back your sight, the effect produces that drink it´s cool! it gives you a sweet anesthesia on your face and turn your cheeks red! you cannot feel them! :cool:

Im not sure if you can use this eplanation for advertising reasons... :D

Rosk

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
TALKHEAVY schrieb:
Im not sure if you can use this eplanation for advertising reasons... :D
Hehehe yeah....I guess he is not in the marketing business :p

@Regrin: Your plans for Wacken sound really cool (specially the cute german girl :p), you will have a great time for sure. How long will you stay in Europe on this trip? Are you going to Wacken only?

I saw quite a few crazy Mexicans around the Wacken campsite. If you want to be recognized take a flag with you, it's very common that people from overseas take their flags, it's a very good excuse to start a conversation with cute girls ;)

As for Mezcal... I was not talking about the cheap stuff as Las Cañitas, I was talking about the real deal, the hand made Oaxaca Mezcal such as El Señorio (it's commercial stuff but it's good), Don Agave, or many others... you should try one of those.

Regrin

29 Jan. 2006
Mexiko, Stadt
@TALKHEAVY, hehe! :D yeap, bad " propaganda" for a drink! :p anyway I know guyz that my explanation it´s an invitation for drinking it! :eek:

@Rosk, well I arrive in Madrid then I will take a flight to Hamburg then WACKEN!!! but after Wacken, my plans are visiting south Germany and then some near lands around Germany ( Austria, France,Nederlands,.....) I wil, stay 1 month and a half in Europe so I think it´s good time for staying in some place for a week at less!.....

Cute girls eh?! well I won´t get off the mexican flag ´round my neck then! I hope aslo to meet with the good Gamma Ray team, Kralle, Basti and Olli........

Don Agave sure! I know that drink! :) well it´s good that you tell me that, now I know what´s popular around there! my frined suggested Bacardi or Tequila Don Julio, but I think Mezcal would be better.;) :D

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Regrin schrieb:
Don Agave sure! I know that drink! :) well it´s good that you tell me that, now I know what´s popular around there! my frined suggested Bacardi or Tequila Don Julio, but I think Mezcal would be better.;) :D

If you bring some Mezcal you will get popular in the forum camp real fast :D

TALKHEAVY

W:O:A Metalgod
Rosk schrieb:
Hehehe yeah....I guess he is not in the marketing business :p

@Regrin: Your plans for Wacken sound really cool (specially the cute german girl :p), you will have a great time for sure. How long will you stay in Europe on this trip? Are you going to Wacken only?

I saw quite a few crazy Mexicans around the Wacken campsite. If you want to be recognized take a flag with you, it's very common that people from overseas take their flags, it's a very good excuse to start a conversation with cute girls ;)

As for Mezcal... I was not talking about the cheap stuff as Las Cañitas, I was talking about the real deal, the hand made Oaxaca Mezcal such as El Señorio (it's commercial stuff but it's good), Don Agave, or many others... you should try one of those.

Hey Rosky? Did you already send the stuff?