TALKHEAVY schrieb:Hey there. everthing alright, Rosk?

Rosk schrieb:Hey Talkheavy! Evefrthing's alright.... but I didn't get why![]()
![]()
But well..... I am around here.... at last![]()

There is no why! Its just great to hqve somebody here from Mexico. would be cool to see you more often and to hear about you some more!Rosk schrieb:Hey Talkheavy! Evefrthing's alright.... but I didn't get why![]()
![]()
But well..... I am around here.... at last![]()



Rosk schrieb:Wow!![]()
I haven't been around as much as I used to, but this is a good reason to come back
Hey Wolfie! I am doing my effort to go this time again![]()



Rosk schrieb:Wow!![]()
I haven't been around as much as I used to, but this is a good reason to come back
Hey Wolfie! I am doing my effort to go this time again![]()




ShizzoKrause schrieb:You bastard, I was hard thinking of not going to WOA this year because of time and money questions, but then Ministry signed and now you plan to go there...so if you´ll be there, it will be your fault that I will be there too...bastard![]()

ShizzoKrause schrieb:You bastard, I was hard thinking of not going to WOA this year because of time and money questions, but then Ministry signed and now you plan to go there...so if you´ll be there, it will be your fault that I will be there too...bastard![]()
SO I think we are even

Rosk schrieb:Yeah and it's your fucking fault I want to go back to Hamburg and stay at your house fro freeSO I think we are even
![]()
Atheist, Ministry, Celtic Frost are too much for me to miss also....... But don't worry Rosk is not yet confirmed on the official site. Negotiations are taking place....
@ Wolfie: If I go to Wacken will be a bad thing for Shizzo 'cause he fears my drinking power![]()









Rosk schrieb:Yeah and it's your fucking fault I want to go back to Hamburg and stay at your house fro freeSO I think we are even
![]()
Atheist, Ministry, Celtic Frost are too much for me to miss also....... But don't worry Rosk is not yet confirmed on the official site. Negotiations are taking place....
@ Wolfie: If I go to Wacken will be a bad thing for Shizzo 'cause he fears my drinking power![]()
