Metalheadz that are movie addicted spam thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
Psychomania

can anyone suggest any other good movies about witchcraft or black magic ??? not any recent movies please [/B]

Yes-it's really kitsch and quite hilarious but a classic "Psychomania" (1971) is a great one-with Beryl Reid too!
I love it's english charm and bad acting.

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
I hope you can. We taped it last xmas/new year cos the description was intriguing and watched it at the same time-even though wrecked.
It's kind of a satanic Quadraphenia with rockers.

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
@ sisterofnight hmm sounds interesting :)

@ everyone
can any of you horror movie fans help me out ? i am looking for the title of a film its a old film 70's maybe ? about these people that go for a trip in a camper van thing and i think it breaks down and they are stuck there overnight and see cloaked figures carrying flaming torches ....well they follow them and it turns out to be a satanic cult or something .... i think *memory is a bit hazy* they all have masks on

maybe this is not exact ...but if anyone thinks they know the film let me know the title
cheers

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
@Witchfinder sorry I don't know that film, I'd like to see it though.

Anyone else see these films?
I saw "Cannibal Holocaust" for the first (and probably last !) time
last night.
I was impressed by the message-as I saw it- that it wasn't a bunch of cannibals over running western society (as the title conjured up images to me- sort of living dead style nightmare) but the western, so called civilised, people who caused a holocaust of a defenceless tribe in the jungle-just for the sake of award winning filming! It was quite harrowing but I'm glad I saw it, and glad they got revenge.

I also saw "Series 7-The Contenders" and lol quite a bit-great the way it was filmed on tv realistic film-I cant imagine how it would've been at the cinema! A great send up of the way real life documentarys could go!

^witchfinder^

W:O:A Metalhead
@Sisterofnight
yeah i have seen Cannibal Holocaust , i saw it a long time ago in its uncut version (i now have it on dvd the dutch version not uk)which is very nasty ... i love the music in that film at the begining its so cool and the camera work is excellent ...i certainly think the guys that made "Blair Witch Project" had seen this movie

i am guessing the version you have seen is the cut version (i know that it is available here now as 18 certificate) the uncut version has more gory scenes and also scenes of animal cruelty :(
which in no way added to the film at all , i think even the director regreted including those scenes
appart from the animal scenes i actually like this movie and yeah i was glad they got there revenge too

there was actually a lot of these "Cannibal" films around in the late 80's another well known one is Cannibal Ferox
as you can prob. tell i used to be a big fan of gore/horror movies ....i still have all my old films on video but have not watched them for years .......i may just watch C.H again though :)

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
Yeh Series 7 is the film you're thinking of.

No I haven't seen Battle Royale but on reading that description I'd like to-don't suppose they'd have that at Blockbuster!?

Supercharger

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Just saw Lord of the Rings movie today with my girlfriend. It totally blew me away. Strong storyline, dazzling special effects, good acting, extremly good tension building..this is truely an instant classic. Can't wait for the second part of Lord of the rings :D