Metalheadz that are movie addicted spam thread

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Blackwizard69

W:O:A Metalhead
22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
I think A Clockwork Orange is a great movie, not my favorite, but still great.

American Pie kicks ass! I could watch the internet scene 100 times and choke with laughter each time!

@ Witchfinder: I'm Italian, so obviously I love Dario Argento! I actually forgot to put his movies in my favorites. I've seen all his movies, especially the earlier ones. By the way, Goblin play the soundtracks on the earlier movies, like Suspiria, Inferno and Profondo Rosso, but not on Phenomena. The Phenomena soundtrack features Iron Maiden ("Flash of the Blade") and Motorhead ("Killed by Death"). Need I add more?

^witchfinder^

hmm i thought there was this cool bit of music in phenomena that was by Goblin ..a power metal band used it in one of there songs also ..but i cant remember which band

maybe the bit of music i am thinking of was not by Goblin i dunno ;)

them early Argento films are the best ....damn how could i forget to mention Deep Red that is an excellent horror film although my fave Argento film is prob. Tenebrae

his new films suck though :(

@ Blackwizard69 do you like any of the old Fulci zombie films ?

its a shame that Romero didnt do Resident Evil ....now that would have been cool

Blackwizard69

22 Juli 2002
Roma
Website besuchen
@Witchfinder:

I think you're right, there were probably some Goblin songs in the Phenomena soundtrack (along with Maiden and Motorhead). My favorite movie (and Goblin soundtrack) is Profondo Rosso (Deep Red). I love the Fulci stuff as well! Funny that any of you like these movies: they're sooo old, besides I thought that Dario Argento was anything but well known outside of Italy. You've proved me wrong!

sisterofnight

11 Juli 2002
Derby, UK
http
Originally posted by Lord Horb
hmm ok... what about Event Horizon??

I know tons of people hated that movie.. but I loved it!

I love that movie too, to me it is what Hellraiser 4 should have been, plus Sam Neill's in it!

And Gnoff you didn't think Omen 3 was any good? I like the way it was seemingly normal with Damien's silent, malevolent evil there then all of a sudden there'd be really violent, gruesome bits.

I would really like to see Sleepwalker and Noll Tolerans but I doubt we can get them in the UK :(

Supercharger

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Well..forgive my bad taste but I think the new austin powers movie kick ass. My worst movie so far is Spiderman. Can't understand why it's such a success. Poor acting, an incredible predictable story line and that sickening American Patriotsm which makes me want to throw over..Avoid the movie :D

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Originally posted by sisterofnight

And Gnoff you didn't think Omen 3 was any good? I like the way it was seemingly normal with Damien's silent, malevolent evil there then all of a sudden there'd be really violent, gruesome bits.

Omen 3 wasn't that good no, but I like the pure satanic evil to kill all infants born at a certain date, or is it a cpouple of days?
It's so so so EVIL :D :D

Lord Horb

25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
ok ok ok enough horror/sci-fi movies now...

what does anyone think of the Disney Cartoon Movie ROBIN HOOD from the early 70's?? I think that's an excellent movie.. a whole lot better than Disney's new movies... they're all just "flat"...
oh well, OO-DE-LALLY!!!! :D

^witchfinder^

wtf ? i dont check this thread for a while and all of a sudden your talking about disney films ? lol

@Blackwizard69
yeah i looked at my dvd and it was Goblin that did some music for Phenomena :) also the band that had that music in one of there songs was Rhapsody dont know the name of the track

about Argento , Fulci and Romero i love these films i must admit i dont watch them much now but i still have all my old Argento and Fulci films ...have you seen Nightmare Concert ...its like a "greatest hits" of Fulci movies lol (hmm i think it was called Nightmare Concert or maybe Cat in the Brain)
have you seen Argento's Terror at the Opera ? that film is so cool the camera work is amazing

think i may watch Tenebrae or Susperia later :) not seen them for a long time

Rosk

30 Mai 2002
Monterrey, Mexico
I've seen Dia de la Bestia and it's cool. Alex de la Iglesia is a good (and sick) director, if you like Dia de la Bestia watch these movies:

Acción Mutante (Mutant Action) and Perdita Durango

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
What do you all think about "Erik, the viking"?

I love it! :D

"Well that makes far more sense than just Thorfin getting killed, should we go and pack now?"

:D

Excellent movie that is.

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by Lvsitanno
Have you seen the spanish movie Day Of The Beast (El Dia De La Bestia)? or Gummo...

Best spanish film ever!!! The main characters are a fat, weird metalhead and a priest. Really funny, with a nice soundtrack, and all the action takes place in my dear Madrid!!

You all gotta see this movie!!!