Manowar at Wacken!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Anyways what is "true metal" ? It is just a pose. There is no reason to worship true metal. And bands like Manowar or Primal Fear (and especially their song Metal is forever with very poserish video) have nothing to say. Those bands use true metal mottos as an excuse for lack of talent in creating their own lyrics. And thats very sad.

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
Best way to relax is for me to kick somebodys ass. Sex is nothing when you compare it to grindpits or fighting with friends :D

Carphatian Idiot: To cunt with you :D:D:D:D:D You can just kiss my ass. :D:D:D:D

Ivi dear work on your spelling it makes u look like a bigger idiot than u already are! :D:D:D

I dont want to kiss ur ass unless i get a disease from u! :D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
Ivi dear work on your spelling it makes u look like a bigger idiot than u already are! :D:D:D

I dont want to kiss ur ass unless i get a disease from u! :D

I dont care you fucking idiot I shit on you do you understand? You are just ugly fat idiot :D:D:D

And dear, you already got AIDS and all sexual diseases that exists so you can just shut your stinky mouth :D:D:D:D

Carpathian_Wolf

21 Juli 2002
Leeds UK
www.power-metal.co.uk
Originally posted by Hammered_gods
I dont care you fucking idiot I shit on you do you understand? You are just ugly fat idiot :D:D:D

And dear, you already got AIDS and all sexual diseases that exists so you can just shut your stinky mouth :D:D:D:D

Cyber shit on me ? how do you do that then ? :p oh wow its the best remark ive seen all day im a ugly fat idiot...oh my morale ha s been destroyed....haha :D unoriginal spings to mind! :D

How do you know i already got aids ? what are u a sexual disease doctor or something ? :D i did notice you had sorees round your mouth or is the old herpes catching up on you again ?

You didnt ask me nicely enough to shut my stinky mouth dear. still got the pink hair btw ? turning into a disco chick eh ? :p:p:p

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Carpathian_Wolf
Cyber shit on me ? how do you do that then ? :p oh wow its the best remark ive seen all day im a ugly fat idiot...oh my morale ha s been destroyed....haha :D unoriginal spings to mind! :D

How do you know i already got aids ? what are u a sexual disease doctor or something ? :D i did notice you had sorees round your mouth or is the old herpes catching up on you again ?

You didnt ask me nicely enough to shut my stinky mouth dear. still got the pink hair btw ? turning into a disco chick eh ? :p:p:p

You are such a cute idiot :D:D:D:D Of course that you are piece of shit and you are from England that means that you are extra retard :D:D:D:D

Thats dried blood you fucker, you are totally retard so dont even open your mouth :D:D:D:D

No I dont have pink hair, and I wont dye my hair pink again, now I have dredlocks. Well this makes me think about why I am spending so much time with such an asshole like you. You just sucks as the stupid music that you listen to :D:D:D:D:D