Make your own Bush speech

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Supercharger

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Juli 2002
Deventer, the Netherlands
Website besuchen
Off course the outrage about 9/11 is very understandable..but I don't think it's a wise idea to have a stupid Texan Redneck in command of the World's greatest military power..I really hope he sees the rest of the world not as an extension of his Texan Range :D

Warthog

29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Naaah, it's more like...well, he's an idiot, and he does what he's told to do. And the people giving him commands are all old Republicans hanging on to this stupid notion that the USA is the world's policeman, and always fights to bring justice everywhere, and everyone should listen to the US and do what we say because our way is right blah blah blah blah whatever.

So yeah, as far as Bush knows, he's just a good little cowboy off fighting "evildoers", hahahaha

szandekh

16 Apr. 2002
Dacula, GA, USA
www.geocities.com
yeh.. bush is hopelessly fucked up. warthog says it good..

man the problem is americans think they can rule the fucking world. 95% or more of the population is hopelessly fucking stupid over here and they really think they can save the saloon from the iindians. but the more we push the more theyll push back.. im gonna get the fuck outta here someday. soon.

man, i think europe is ahead of us by at least like 100 years, in all respects.. except military.. but hey what good are cowboys without indians to shoot at?

President Bush

You people have a lot of nerve. Seems like the Germans are the ones taking all the shots. Yes, the GERMANS. The ones who still host an IRAQI embassy on Germanic soil. The ones who refuse to commit military forces for a war in the Persian Gulf. The ones who put a man by the name of ADOLF HITLER in power. The 'unified' nation that still squabbles over east and west, and where Neo-Nazi skinheads still march in city streets to this very day. Indeed, you all have SO much to be proud of!

Go ahead and make all the jokes you want. Bottom line is, when the raghead terrorists start killing your own, you'll come running to the Honorable President Bush for protection, and as always, the Americans will be there for you. Oh-- by the way, MY tax dollars wil be paying for your aid.

You're very welcome.

A message to Saddam, and every Muslim in the world:

Bring on the new world order. You won't be a part of it.

I will laugh when I see your women and children slaughtered on naitonal television, just as you laughed when the Trade Towers fell and 3000 INNOCENT CIVILIANS perished.

I will smile when I see your economy completely devastated, just as you smiled when God-fearing families were torn apart by your ignorance.

I will rejoice when Mecca burns to the ground, the grave of Mohammed is spit upon, and the American flag is planted firmly on foreign soil.

The only thing that would make me happier is to feel your blood on my very hands, and in time, I will.

Fuck off.

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
Re: President Bush

Originally posted by metal slut
You people have a lot of nerve. Seems like the Germans are the ones taking all the shots. Yes, the GERMANS. The ones who still host an IRAQI embassy on Germanic soil. The ones who refuse to commit military forces for a war in the Persian Gulf. The ones who put a man by the name of ADOLF HITLER in power. The 'unified' nation that still squabbles over east and west, and where Neo-Nazi skinheads still march in city streets to this very day. Indeed, you all have SO much to be proud of!

Go ahead and make all the jokes you want. Bottom line is, when the raghead terrorists start killing your own, you'll come running to the Honorable President Bush for protection, and as always, the Americans will be there for you. Oh-- by the way, MY tax dollars wil be paying for your aid.

You're very welcome.

Bring on the new world order. You won't be a part of it.

I will laugh when I see your women and children slaughtered on naitonal television, just as you laughed when the Trade Towers fell and 3000 INNOCENT CIVILIANS perished.

I will smile when I see your economy completely devastated, just as you smiled when God-fearing families were torn apart by your ignorance.

I will rejoice when Mecca burns to the ground, the grave of Mohammed is spit upon, and the American flag is planted firmly on foreign soil.

The only thing that would make me happier is to feel your blood on my very hands, and in time, I will.

Fuck off.
you're really serious about this?

if so, you're such a ridiculous "typical" American... it's sad! people like you support Bush starting a third world war by being completely ignorant!

and if you're serious about this then don't ever leave the glorious states... please, stay home and pray to your Cowboy! nobody else in the world needs or wants you.

oh, and thank you very much for being so good to each and every country!
thank you for making the world the perfect place... actually, the perfect united states of america!
thank you so much, you fuckin' modern Nazi you!

monochrom

15 Aug. 2002
Hamburg
Website besuchen

You're very welcome.

That is the exact attitude why no one in the world wants to have anything to do with America - obviously you know nothing of the world or else you wouldn't post such a load of bull. Why on earth shoud there be no Iraqi embassy in Germany? Iraq is a fucked up dictatorship like 60-70 countries in the world - all the rest have american embassies, so what are you trying to say? I'm fucking proud that we don't send soldiers to Iraq to fight the "war against terrorism" there. There are no organized fundamentalists in Iraq (Hussein kills them if he gets them), America built up the asshole regime there - fight your fucking oil-fights for yourselves. And yes, we have some neonazi problems here (THEY ARE NOT PATROLLING THE STREETS; IDIOT!) but at least here they don't become secretary of justice.

No one wants the Americans to be there for them and no one believes that America is doing this for altruistic reasons. Your government wants Iraq because after years of blindness they finally get it that the Saudis aren't their friends. Fight your fucking wars yourselves.

gnoff

9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden

The ones who refuse to commit military forces for a war in the Persian Gulf.

Why should any country send military forces to a war they are not really part of?
Is it because the mighty usa say that you should do so?
When Bush say "jump" should all the rest of the world really need to ask "how high"?

I am afraid of the american president, because I think he just might start a third world war. Also I'm afraid when I listen to him speak and I see his eyes, I can't detect any intelligence in there, just a scary man that hold the power to destroy the whole world, all in the name of $, god and the usa.
These days those three also seem to be the same thing, all combined they make the President of the united states...

Shame!

Your comments suggest that you are not up on your current affairs! Are you not aware that thousands lost their lives here on September 11th, 2001? These were normal working people. Innocent human beings who did nothing to deserve what they got. So if my tone offends you, then your surprise with it offends me! But it also saddens me. Are you really that devoid of compassion for your fellow countrymen? Are saying you wouldn't harbor the same rage that I have for these terrorists if the events of 9/11 took place in your hometown? Now that's shocking. My stance, as with that of President Bush, is a valid, sensible reaction to having been ambushed by bloodthirsty religious zealots who attacked US civilians on US soil.

You have no right to suggest that we as Americans lack justification for our aggressive actions against the terror network. To do nothing would only send a clear message that the 9/11 attackers were justified in committing their atrocities, and that we are willing to sit idly by and wait for the next batch of murderers to show up on our doorstep, neither of which is the case.

Before you attempt to espouse some feeble pacifist wisdom, consider this scenario: your mother, father, brothers and sisters, children, friends, and neighbors have just been murdered. Why? Because they choose to believe in Christ instead of Mohammed, or no one at all. Sounds rediculous, but THAT'S WHAT HAPPENED!! NOW-- What would you do?

Be honest. If you have a heart, a mind, and any shred of a human soul, you would want to do the same thing.

Wouldn't you?

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Re: A message to Saddam, and every Muslim in the world:

I can understand your anger, after all your country has never killed any innocent civilians, inside or outside your nation.
:rolleyes:

Why have you complained about the nazis in Germany? You should come here and join them!!!

Fuck off.

Yes. Fuck off, you stupid imperialistic bisexual moron.