Lots of Questions

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sam Przyborowski

W:O:A Metalhead
2 Apr. 2005
Coventry
Unlike Download, the tents aren't packed right on top of each other. Which is nice.

Also, if you're used to paying Download prices...it's cheaper, note, not cheap, but cheaper. Its a festival which means its not going to be cheap, however its in Europe, which means its not going to be such a cock sucking corporate rip off like the UK.

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Unlike Download, the tents aren't packed right on top of each other. Which is nice.

Also, if you're used to paying Download prices...it's cheaper, note, not cheap, but cheaper. Its a festival which means its not going to be cheap, however its in Europe, which means its not going to be such a cock sucking corporate rip off like the UK.

Isn't UK part of Europe?

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
I hope there are not to many ditches at Wacken. I too have a habit of finding them, usually ones knee deep in mud. Can't say I have ever passed out in one though.

There are a few, and some of them are quite deep, a friend of mine "found" one on the way back to the tent in -02 in the dark, he didn't smell so nice when he got back finally...

It's a good idea to bring a flash light, becuase it can get very dark on the camp site if you don't live close to one of the big lights.

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Sevren schrieb:
I hope there are not to many ditches at Wacken. I too have a habit of finding them, usually ones knee deep in mud. Can't say I have ever passed out in one though.

...mud is another important keyword regarding Wacken! :D

Don't forget to bring mud-resistant boots...three drops of rain and the whole ground is a big swamp. Ten drops of rain and there may be places where you can sink into the mud at least up to your ankles.

Darkveiled

11 Juni 2007
Thanks for the heads up guys. Plenty of wet wipes are going into the suitcase then.

Awesome, Fabric bands. So used to the shitty plastic ones.

So it's pretty reasonable priced then? Awesome. I remember having to pay like £3 for an ice cream at Download.

*rolls eyes* I really can't be bothered with you Lady_Wolf.

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Almost all festivals in Germany have fabric wristbands, even the very small ones with only 1000 people or less. :)
The only sort of "plastic" bands at Wacken are the VIP wristbands...but that's rather some kind of mixture between plastic and paper...