Looking for Margareta

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Realdeal

22 Sep. 2006
Hi,

this is Chris from Germany.
I am looking for Margareta from Sweden (I guess 20-25 years old, black hair, wearing a black Dimmu Borgier girly shirt and a short black skirt. I don't think that I have to mention the black boots :) ).
We met as we both watched Cildren Of Bodom on Friday. She didn't find her people anymore so she stayed with me to watch the Show. After the Show we talked a little bit and drank some water in the beer garden.
Then she went to look for her people on the camping ground. The problem is, that I was to stupid to ask if I could help her or come with her.

Although she gave me the tip to watch At The Gates on Saturday I didn't meet her there :( It was simply to crowded to find a special single person.

Margareta, if you read this...I would be glad if we could stay in contact. So please write me a personal message in this forum.

Greetings,
Chris