LIVE CLUB in Krefeld needs HELP !!!!!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Netfreak63

W:O:A Metalmaster
19 Juli 2002
Krefeld / NRW
*heul*

Statement, zur Zeit nur in Englisch von Schymy:

10.07.2004:

Dear folks, now it has happened:

We, and also you, our visitors and musicians, have lost!

By decree of the courthouse at Düsseldorf we have to close the pub down. We could try to raise another objection against that court order, but that would be of no effect on the situation that we have to keep the venue closed from now on, which would mean there is no money coming in and that would break our neck anyway. We would have to go to the next higher courthouse which is "Oberverwaltungsgericht Münster", but already now our cost are beyond 5000,- EUR for us, and we cannot keep this up financially.

So my sister and I are forced to give the pub up, on the weekend of July 9th/10th there will be the very last live-events ever at Schymy's Music Pub.

All the time we've put our heart and soul into this venue, and I believe all of us together, bands, friends, audience, etc., made Schymy's Music Pub a live-club that no other in this area could compare to.

My sister, our lawyer and also myself tried everything we could to avoid that it would come to this, but it was a loosing battle at last and the final decision was not in our hands unfortunately. Now it's up to you my friends and fellow musicians - we are neither willing nor capable of going any further. If you can, try yourself to set something up and get things in motion...

One last thing I will do, which is trying to get this whole story out to the public by getting it into the newspaper. For me it feels like they've been ripping my heart out, just like for you guys for myself there was only one thing that mattered, which was music, no matter wether coming from stage or from CD.

Thanks a lot to everyone that gave us their continuous support over the years, in particular to Moschus and Oli (Everon), Holger Patzke, "Panzer", the local musicians´ organisation (KMI), Max, Hartmut, Michael, "Bassmann"... I could go ahead coming up with another 100 names, and still this list would have no end.

Thanks a lot to everyone, take care and keep on rockin´

Yours, Schymy

.... werd ich heute Abend mal Abschied von dem geilsten Laden in KRefeld nehmen. :(:(:(:(:(:(

Netfreak63

19 Juli 2002
Krefeld / NRW
... Achja, hier mal die Mailaddy vom Krefelder Ordnungsamt. Wer sich mal AUSKOTZEN möchte zu dem Thema:

fb32@krefeld.de

Man spammt ja sonst nich ....

*böseMailschreibt* ... *Bombebastelt*

ralf-PHÖNIX

W:O:A Metalhead
15 Aug. 2003
MG ROCK CITY
www.phoenix-rising.de
@neti...klasse aktion mit der mail addy dann kann man sich da ja mal auskotzen....

ich bin hier auch gerade schwer busy um mal zu sehen was man da so alles tun kann...

grüss Schymy heute noch mal von uns wir geben gas....er war gestern schon richtig geknickt....war nicht zu übersehen...

Netfreak63

19 Juli 2002
Krefeld / NRW
Original geschrieben von ralf-PHÖNIX
@neti...klasse aktion mit der mail addy dann kann man sich da ja mal auskotzen....

ich bin hier auch gerade schwer busy um mal zu sehen was man da so alles tun kann...

grüss Schymy heute noch mal von uns wir geben gas....er war gestern schon richtig geknickt....war nicht zu übersehen...

Der Schymy sollte allerdings auch mal aus'm Quark kommen, und den GENAUEN Sachverhalt posten ... vorher irgendwat dazu zu schreiben und über X-Websites zu streuen is auch Mist.