Legal german drinking age?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Thordis V. : It's partly true. There's one called "Lysholm Linie" that's sent on a ship to cross the equator line to times. I'm not sure wher they take it, but Australia seems a bit farfetched. The story about it is that it started when they sent a boat to the caribbean islands filled with aquavit. But since they had their rum, they didn't get to sell anything of it and had to bring it back to Norway. Where they found that the taste had become really good. So they stated shipping it around like that. If the bottle says LINIE\LINJE then it's been on such a trip. (Wich makes it even more expensive:) )

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
@ Kroppus: I've read that firstly in a book about Norway and it tells the same story, just with Australia. So it seems that the story is more a legend with some truth and some fantasy.....

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Tordis V: There's just one thing. There's a fact that the shipping happened and that they couldn't sell it where they came. I heard it in a documentary, and it's also the story i've been told at the still. (Too bad they didn't give away a taste of it.) :(
Another thing is that at the time when this happened, it was over 50 or 75 places where they made the booze. So where the first barrels ent? Who can really be sure about it. But you're right about that it's being shipped to Australia now.
*can't remember everything either*

"They clim it's old age to blame, i say it's nature's defence against over-smartness."