Legal german drinking age?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Freki

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Göttingen
Website besuchen
It is allowed do drink Beer, Wine at tha age of 16.
Alcoholic drinks like Vodka, Whiskey and Liquors (20%Vol alc. and above) you should drink at the age of 18.
But if you`re a minor ( not 18 yet) and you´ve been caught by the police with a bottle of vodka, normally nothing happens to you.

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
The Police who are on duty during W:O:A: are pretty cool...they don't give you a hard time ..some of them seem to return every year and they even enjoy it because some of the are Metalheads as well..but don't make it too obviuous with the drinking...you know sometimes they just can't ignore it...enjoy some fine beer and
Cheers..
P.s. It should be dead cheap for you..all the Nordic Visitors who come around are drunk as hell....but who isn't? *gg*

Thor85

23 Jan. 2002
Lindlar (NRW)
Website besuchen
last year I was talking to somebody, who is a policeman at wacken open air. his boss asked, if he could send him out at the time at the beginning of august, when he mentioned that he wanted to go to a festival that time. when his boss asked him, which festival it was and he answered with wacken open air, his boss told him that this was the place where he wanted to send him to...

Atticus

13 Dez. 2001
Manchester, UK
electrickery.fsnet.co.uk
The beer was so cheap last year it was dangerous...

I was at the festival with the rest of my metal band, and we wondered down to the festival area every day with our pockets bulging with beer.
We had to down four cans at 10.00 in the morning because they wouldn't let us take it in. Pop out for another couple of cans after moshing to Cryptopsy.
It took me a week to recover.

Suwarin

W:O:A Metalmaster
26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Well that's the spirit...you go to see the Bands you really want to see and then you just walk out again for a booze and return for the next act of interesst...I just love doin' that ....

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Originally posted by Karsten
You don´t need electricity for a fridge. We always use one that runs with propan. Cold beer the whole festival!!!

It's easy for you.. But have you ever tried to bring with you a bottle of propane on a plane??
Specially now after 11/9.

All we can do, is hope that we can buy cheap coolingboxes or ice to fill them with.

And YEPPS. The beer is much cheaper down there,,,,,, Norway is the most expensive country to get drunk in, unless you make your own booze. Opps? Ehhhemm.. That's not allowed, but who cares..
:))

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
It's both horrible and nice.
At least e got a hell of a good nature to enjoy. The only real negative thing about Norway is the prices and taxes. But then again, without that i doubt we'd have all the good metal. :)