Last film you saw at the movies?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

LooseCannon

W:O:A Metalhead
3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Saw "Hot Fuzz" yesterday.If you love "Shaun Of The Dead",you'll love this.Simon Pegg & Nick Frost are great together.Some of the death scenes were graphic & great.

One of the trailers for upcoming movies is a new Simon Pegg movie called "Run,Fatboy,Run".It looks great.

LooseCannon

3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Anyone seen Spiderman 3 yet?

I did today.I read some reviews that have trashed it,saying that Sam Rami has "Tim Buton'd the S-M francice(sp)".I'm a huge Rami fan & I think he has done it justice.Granted,the underlying love story was a bit overkill,I think it did worked well.Thomas Hayden Church as Sandman was great casting.I've seen Sideways & he is a great actor & Ron Howard's daughter as Gwen Stacy(been reading the comic book since I was little)was also great casting.James Franco as "Goblin Jr." was great also & Toper Grace(Eric from "That 70's Show") will be an oscar winner one day.He's great as Eddie Brock/Venom.They even got Brock turning into Venom down.I do highly recommend this flick.Not only as a die hard comic book fan,BUT as a movie goer as well.

LooseCannon

3 Aug. 2002
Baltimore,Maryland USA
Website besuchen
Saw School For Scoundrels last week with Tom Heder(Napolian Dynamite) & Billy Bob Thorton & Click with Adam Sandler.Both not bad.Click was very cutesiey & cliche'd.SFS was pretty good.I hate Heder,BUT Thorton was great.My fave line,"Lie,Lie,Lie Some more".

gnoff

W:O:A Metalmaster
9 Juli 2002
Mölndal, Sweden
Pirates of the Caribbean 3

Saw it in the new VIP room at the new cinema.

Cost some 22 € per ticket, but it's an age limit of 18, you get "free" candy/sweets, soda and pop-corn with your ticket.
Also before the movie you have the oppurtunity to sit in the private bar.
Also there are private toilets for the maximum 44 visitors.

You get a roomy leather seat with your own small wooden table, also the chair is reclinable.

Lots of leg space.

Sure the ticket was bloody expensive and I won't go very often to that room, but it did feel nice as hell :D