Last film you saw at the movies?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

leigonX

W:O:A Metalhead
17 Jan. 2007
Richmond, VA, USA
300 had good cinematography and a good story behind it, but besides that was a rather average movie. My roomate slept through the entire movie pretty much.

Rammsoldat

15 Feb. 2007
Last flick i saw at the movies was Hot fuzz, excellent film, especially the ending. I watched 300 yesterday and would be willing to go see that at the movies because it was excellent.

"THIS IS SPARTAAAAAA!"

oh theres a really funny PG version of 300 trailer on youtube (looks for link)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gNqiSkd1M6k

-R4-

W:O:A Metalhead
26 März 2006
Italy, Rome
i saw "disturbia" and a 22 minutes footage of "transformers"

it was a preview, with journalists etc

both the film will come out in summer and both very nice :D

there was also the paramount's vice-president to introduce us the films

15 Apr. 2007
Somewhere in Time
I saw it today,too.Planet Terror was wwwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyy better than Death Proof.DP was a little too wordy for me.PT was bloody & gruesome.

I love the fake movie trailers.Danny Trejo's trailer was the best.

Thats EXACTLY what I thought too!

WAAYYYY too much talk in Deathproof. And it had the worlds most stupidest ending!
I REALLY wished Stuntman Mike killed both the annoying chicks that wanted to create 'Vanishing Point'. Especially the black chick. Her ghetto dialogue was unbearable.
:mad:

Planet Terror was total Dethmetal! Killer effects

I loved how they both shared the casts for each movies haha

I'm not even sure what seems better, the 'fake' movie trailers or the actualy movies itself!

She Wolf of the SS?! haha, madness.

Hell, if Thanksgiving was an acutal film - I'd see it in a heartbeat. Has that dirty B-rated 80s horror slasher film touch to it.