Kroppus is finally back online

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Xpet: It can't be worse than going with two women with totally different taste in clothes and muisc. And at the same time being surrounded by a mad bunch of old ladies. That are trying to either get the same thing for one of their children or gran-children, or just to kill whoever is closest to them. :) To make it worse it was also a sale that day. :)
I'll survive it with no problem. *have a patience that can make a stone get up and move* :)

Iscariot: You'll get to know me later when i get back to posting here again.

*is buzy working on his new homepage-layout* :) Well at least the graphics for it.

Wackianne

W:O:A Metalhead
29 Nov. 2001
Nijmegen
beam.to
Heya, hi back, Kroppus!
Nice to see an "old forum veteran" again ;)

Can imagine the mountain thing well, too! Was in Scotland this summer and returning to Northern Germany was terrible!!