Kroppus is finally back online

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kroppus

W:O:A Metalhead
2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Hei to all.
Finally after over 3 months of waiting, the miracle have happened.

I AM BACK!!!!!!!!!

Kroppus AkA Bergtrollet

After moving to Denmark i really miss Norway and the mountains....

S_dzha_Raidri

W:O:A Metalmaster
24 Nov. 2001
316xx
you missed me when our ways crossed in wacken, so i´m glad that you didn´t miss denmark :D :D :D

i for myself miss both of these countries this year... :( damn it, the first year of my life in which i haven´t been to denmark... ... ...... .... yet.. :)

buhuuuu,..btw.... where in denmark do you live?!

aaaaand, welcome home again... ;)

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
It's good to be back.. 3 months without the net and you is a real pain.

Megahug and thanks to X-pet, for keeping me updated over sms.
Thank you. :)

I've moved to Albertslund, just outside Copenhagen. The worst part about DK is that it's so flat. *misses the mountains*
The horizon is soooo boring. :(
*sighs* And i'm litterally shocked by what the recordshops in Copenhagen calls HEAVY METAL. Poison, Jethro Tull, Oasis, Hammerfall, Lynnard Skynnard, Metallica and so on... is exspecting to find Elvis amongst the cd's soon* t's fun to ask for real metal. *get's some strange looks* and then they have to admit never even heard about the bands. And i thought that you had to know about music to work in a recordshop. At least you had to in Norway. :)

The good thing is that i've moved closer to my GF. :) So everything ain't that black . And the beer is much cheaper than back in my mountain cave. :)

*is trying to find out what he's missed the last 3 moths*

Kroppus NORWEGICUS
for faen :)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
*blushes*
no problem about keeping you updated! :)
Only pity is that I now have a new mobile phone with extra-long-SMS-function, too and I obviously don´t need it anymore :D
and that I didn´t get you into the forum camp... :(

Can understand you about that mountain thing! Was the same when I moved from southern Germany to Hamburg... the flat landscape is soooo boring here :D But you get used to it!

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Xpet: I know, but we'll catch up later this year. We got a deal about a shopping trip, unless you've changed your mind?

Oh, you'll need the phone when i get some money on mine aqgain. :)

*sighs* I have to admit that i don't think i'll ever be used to not having mountains around me at all. I've grown up with them, and spent a lot of time on them. :) Mainly to avoid my parents.
:)

Kroppus

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
I know that we have a deal, won´t forget it :)
We just have to arrange a date and then let´s go store-checking :D :D
Hope you know what you are talking about, shopping with 2 women :rolleyes: hehehe

Kroppus

2 März 2002
Oslo / NOrWAY
Xpet: I've done that before so that's no danger. And that was in the x-mas rush too. *have survived the x-mas rush at Oslo City* Nothing is worse than that.

Thanks Supercharger

Fallen_Knight: I find Denmark and Copenhagen really boring. Specially since i left a town that was starting to get a really good metal sceene and then comes here to discover that it's not even a single cd-shop that has any good stuff. *sighs* Not strange that all the ones i knew that lived here and was into metl have moved away.
But the beer is much better than the nature and cheaper than in Norway. :)
So i'll hopefully survive until it's time to move on again. :)

xpet

25 Jan. 2002
Hamburg
Originally posted by Kroppus
Xpet: I've done that before so that's no danger. And that was in the x-mas rush too. *have survived the x-mas rush at Oslo City* Nothing is worse than that.

but you have never been shopping with ME! :D :rolleyes: