KREATOR live

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Sodomy&Lust

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Renewal? I think it's the worst album by Kreator, but that doesn't make it a bad album. It has good songs, but the sound is quite poor for an expert band as Kreator.

My favourites Kreator songs:

1-Some pain will last
2-Terrorzone
3-Replicas of life
4-Whatever it may take (no thrash at all, but an awesome song!!)

argon factor

13 Juni 2002
Berlin
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Sodomy&Lust
Renewal? I think it's the worst album by Kreator, but that doesn't make it a bad album. It has good songs, but the sound is quite poor for an expert band as Kreator.

Oh, I'm disapointed. :( Nobody seems to like that album, but me. I think it's a great record, no matter what everybody says. It was so goddamn innovative. I agree about the sound, in case you mean the sound quality, though.

Evenfiel

W:O:A Metalhead
4 Mai 2002
My dad once wanted to buy a Kraftwerk album, but he wrongly picked a Kreator album. Too bad it was Renewal. Yuck!! I sold it some months ago...hehe

VimFuego

22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
i saw Kreator on the '87 Flag of Hate tour in Buffalo, NY. They were opening for Voivod. It was my first real thrash show ever (apart from Metallica, but that was in a hockey arena so it doesn't even count) and they were easily my two favorite bands at the time. What a fucking brilliant show! My mom drove me and a friend to it...haha....thanks ma!

i saw in them Toronto with Frank Blackfire too (Coma of Souls tour???) but that first show was the best with all Pleasure To Kill/Flag of Hate tunes.....yeah....they are going to rule!!! for sure!

It's time to raise the Flag of Hate!!!!!!!

VimFuego

22 Jan. 2002
Toronto, Canada
vimfuego.freeservers.com
btw: finally it looks like the Kreator/Destruction tour will make it to North America! but what happened to Sodom? Does anyone know why they dropped off the bill? That was such a godlike tour, with all the Teutonic Kings of Metal...

Evenfiel

4 Mai 2002
You're a lucky bastard Vim. Most of my favourite albums are the ones that were released in the beginning of the band's carrer, so, I'll never have a chance to see my favourite bands playing my favourite songs. :(

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Originally posted by argon factor

Oh, I'm disapointed. :( Nobody seems to like that album, but me. I think it's a great record, no matter what everybody says. It was so goddamn innovative. I agree about the sound, in case you mean the sound quality, though.

HEY!! I like that album!! But I personally think any kreator album is better than Renewal.

Pil

I would lie if I called myself a Kreator fan, because frankly, I rarely listen to their music when at home. However, I have seen them live three times this year (and in total as well), last time was the day before yesterday (Waldrock), and once with Sodom and Destruction, and on the Gods Of Metal festival in Italy, and all times, they kicked serious ass, just great headbang/mosh material, excellent! \m/

NP: Edguy - Roses To Noone

P.S. I have to admit that I hardly remember anything from the Gods Of Metal show because I was rather drunk at that time :D)