KREATOR live

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

argon factor

W:O:A Metalmaster
13 Juni 2002
Berlin
Website besuchen
I don't like the newer stuff, so I didn't buy "Violent Revolution". But I sure hope they will play "Riot of Violence". Can you imagine the moshpit? And the crowd singin' the chorus? I'm gettin' gooseflesh all over even thinkin' about!

argon factor

13 Juni 2002
Berlin
Website besuchen
Yeah, I know, but for me personally they are the best. I mean, Destruction are pretty cool, too, but I dislike the vocals. And, what is especially positive about Kreator are their lyrics. They are very good for a German in my opinion.

argon factor

13 Juni 2002
Berlin
Website besuchen
Oh yeah, I guess you are right about that. But talking about KREATOR, is there anyone who likes "Renewal". I mean everybody around me says it's crap without even trying to get into it. But I like it pretty much, for me personally it's one of the most interesting metal releases ever.

Lord Horb

W:O:A Metalhead
25 Nov. 2001
Letmathe-Sauerland (NRW)
@S&L: *lol* I thought that it was a fly or something... but GOOD THING you are against bullfights!!! I can't stand how they treat the animals!!!

@Lvsitanno: don't slap him with a dildo!!! that'll just turn our lil fag on!!!! he'll probably hump your leg with his ass!!! lol ;):D:D:D

anyway....

*slaps S&L and Lvsitanno for being uhm.. alive? lol* :p

Suwarin

26 Nov. 2001
(ehem.Ruhrpott) Düsseldorf
Yes... Kreator is great... oh well at least all the old outputs..

And Mille was last year in Wacken as a guest and you might bump into him if you live in the Ruhr Area and if you go to the Zeche Carl in Essen-Altenessen... and I've seen him at a few Underground festivals..
What I'm trying to say is that more people/Bands should act and behave normal like he does...so thumbs up for Kreator...

P.s.EXTREME AGRESSIONS!!!..*ggg*

Sodomy&Lust

13 Apr. 2002
Madrid - Spain
Yes, Suwarin, you just have to hear to Kreator lyrics to find out that Mille is a great person. That's my opinion. (I love "The second awakening" lyrics !!!)

Svartsinn

W:O:A Metalhead
10 Apr. 2002
Trondheim, Norway
www.svartsinn.com
S&L:

about your singature...do you fear "god"? Just curious, in my mind there is no "god". Each man to his opinion of course...

Oh and since this thread was about Kreator...uh, I think I forgot to put them on my want-to-see-list...*done*

JR