Kinder und Minderjährige

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Kinder und Jugendlichen auf dem W:O:A?

• - Keine Alterseinschränkung

Stimmen: 30 11,7%
  • - Ab 14 (Übergang vom Kind zum Jugendlichen in Deutschland)

Stimmen: 51 19,9%
  • - Ab 16 (Bier- und Zigarettenkonsum, Kommunal+(Landtags)wahl, usw)

Stimmen: 135 52,7%
  • - Ab 18

Stimmen: 40 15,6%

• Umfrageteilnehmer

derPE

W:O:A Metalhead
30 Juli 2022
Mildstedt
Ja, nee, nicht wie ich et im Kopf hatte.
Und da das mein Post war ...

Dann ist meine Antwort nun auch wieder weck, da war ja nun die Antwort und das Zitat drin, was es ja nun nicht mehr gibt.
(Jetzt habe ich einen Knoten im Kopf...)
[Erst mal 'nen Bier, ist ja auch schon 18:00 und warm...]
Also, Prost an alle, egal welches Getränk...

LG

Reaktionen: Strawman

EinfachLena

10 Aug. 2016
Um mal wieder On-Topic zu kommen hier....

Ich suche musikalische Untermalung für Conan Exiles. Ideen? :ugly:

• Haha
Reaktionen: derPE

EinfachLena

10 Aug. 2016
91OhlSweZQL._SL1500_.jpg

Mal diese Platte hören wäre angebracht 😌👌🏼 zumindest aber den Song "Necropolis". Wenn Sie dann immer noch kein Gefallen oder Interesse an Manilla Road haben, dann ist alles verloren 😔

Nein, ich bin wohl verloren :( Hab dem Album gerade beim Zocken ne Chance gegeben. Die Stimme ist leider gar nichts für mich.

casyo

10 Juli 2018
München

MasterOfBanana

10 Juli 2013
Also kleine Kinder müssen wirklich nicht sein, aber ab 16 finde ich schon in Ordnung. War auch mit 16 das erste Mal da und hatte ne Mordszeit! Wie das mit Alkoholkauf(Geraucht habe ich damals sowieso nicht) war, weiß ich leider nicht mehr. Kann sein dass es da so ein Extra-Bändchen oder so gab. Ist leider ne Weile her :D

Desiree90

23 Juli 2022
Italy
Die nachfolgende Kritik gilt nur indirekt dem Veranstalter - in erster Linie geht sie an alle verantwortungslosen Eltern und Erziehungsberechtigten.

Wacken ist ein Heavy Metal Festival. Mit sehr lauter Musik, auf dem Infield wie auch auf den Campgrounds. Das sollte für niemanden überraschend erscheinen. Und es wird viel Alkohol getrunken und verschiedene Dinge werden geraucht. Hauptsächlich Zigaretten, aber ich vernahm auch schon leicht andere Substanzen.

In Summe ist Wacken somit sicherlich kein Ort für Kinder. Und ich rede nicht von Kindern der Anwohner, die mit ihren Eltern tagsüber ein Konzert besuchen. Sondern über die, die ihre Kinder eine Woche hier mit auf den Campground schleppen.
Noch schlimmer dann diejenigen, die sich im Beisein ihrer Grundschulkinder das Hirn wegsaufen. Möglicherweise tun sie das in ihren eigenen vier Wänden auch, nur hier sehe ich es und muss es mal erwähnen.

Bisher heißt es im Festival ABC dazu nur:
Kinder sind auf dem W:O:A generell nicht verboten, allerdings appellieren wir an Eure Vernunft, Eure Kinder nicht mit zum Festival zu nehmen.
Da die Vernunft der Menschen ganz offensichtlich nicht ausreicht und wir eine Horde egoistischer Individuen geworden sind bitte ich um folgende Änderung:
Minderjährige unter 16 Jahren haben auf dem gesamten Gelände generell keinen Zutritt. (Gerne mit Ausnahmen für Anwohner) .
I and my boyfriend (we are from Italy) bought WOA22 tickets before we had our son. It was pre-covid era. For WOA22 we couldn't leave him to anybody in our family so we decided to take him with us in a 2-week holiday trip around Germany.
At the festival he had his kid headphones noise cancelling worn quite all the time OUTSIDE the stages and all the time INSIDE stages.

The whole point is that FIRST day he was allowed to UDO/Mercyful/Priest shows (on Painkiller he fell asleep!!!); he just played and ran around the crowd absolutely not disturbing anybody at all. On the SECOND day the security came and denied us LOUDER/HARDER/FASTER stages. The other seemed to be ok; so we spent quite all the time at the middle-era site and just walking around at the merch site.
Half of the festival was FUCKED UP.

On the THIRD day the security denied us also entering the middle-era site as, for accessing, people is supposed to pass through WET stage. That's stupid and very bad organized.
2/3 festival was FUCKED UP.
At that point my boyfriend was forced to enter the middle-age site to get good food and drinks we wanted and then get out. First time he did it he told me "they are just idiots: stages are so far away that in the middle-age site there is pure silence!".

We were at WOA for just 4 days; not allowing a kid to a concert site just because of the smoke? the beer? the noise? is damn fucking stupid: if so we should let them stay home lifetime until 18 year old.
Security guys only must check if the youngsters wear protective headphones, and saying "we don't sell ticket to kids SO THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED" (bearded sicurity chief told me) is really retard-stuff, and people suffering from real mental illness just forgive me.

We are of course coming back to WOA23 and letting our son come again when he is at least 6 (security chief told us so*), BUT the lack of youngster-oriented organization is HUGE and SERIOUS.

*: no trace of this bullshit is on website... something that would let me say "ok, that's fine, now give half of my money back and see you next year".

Bloodtrain

1 Nov. 2012
I and my boyfriend (we are from Italy) bought WOA22 tickets before we had our son. It was pre-covid era. For WOA22 we couldn't leave him to anybody in our family so we decided to take him with us in a 2-week holiday trip around Germany.
At the festival he had his kid headphones noise cancelling worn quite all the time OUTSIDE the stages and all the time INSIDE stages.

The whole point is that FIRST day he was allowed to UDO/Mercyful/Priest shows (on Painkiller he fell asleep!!!); he just played and ran around the crowd absolutely not disturbing anybody at all. On the SECOND day the security came and denied us LOUDER/HARDER/FASTER stages. The other seemed to be ok; so we spent quite all the time at the middle-era site and just walking around at the merch site.
Half of the festival was FUCKED UP.

On the THIRD day the security denied us also entering the middle-era site as, for accessing, people is supposed to pass through WET stage. That's stupid and very bad organized.
2/3 festival was FUCKED UP.
At that point my boyfriend was forced to enter the middle-age site to get good food and drinks we wanted and then get out. First time he did it he told me "they are just idiots: stages are so far away that in the middle-age site there is pure silence!".

We were at WOA for just 4 days; not allowing a kid to a concert site just because of the smoke? the beer? the noise? is damn fucking stupid: if so we should let them stay home lifetime until 18 year old.
Security guys only must check if the youngsters wear protective headphones, and saying "we don't sell ticket to kids SO THEY ARE NOT ALLOWED" (bearded sicurity chief told me) is really retard-stuff, and people suffering from real mental illness just forgive me.

We are of course coming back to WOA23 and letting our son come again when he is at least 6 (security chief told us so*), BUT the lack of youngster-oriented organization is HUGE and SERIOUS.

*: no trace of this bullshit is on website... something that would let me say "ok, that's fine, now give half of my money back and see you next year".
You could have just stayed home.

The security did the right thing.

FUCKED UP, as you like to say, is to bring a toddler on a metal festival.