Jonas from Sweden

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MinaGraves

6 Aug. 2008
Probably it does not make sense to ask for people coming from abroad but who knows... I am looking for Jonas from Sweden, we met saturday afternoon at camping ground A (?) when a friend of mine and me were walking to my tent. Unfortunately I have been a bit drunk...I still keep in mind we've been talking about German+Swedish literature/language in general,the novel "Hundert Jahre Einsamkeit",the fact you're the guitarist of a (metal)band as well as plastic surgeries in China . Above this I remember you're studying music in a town located in the middle of Sweden. Finally we've found out that both you and me would like to have sex with Mikael Åkerfeldt:D
Anyway, it was very nice to meet you!

Clara from Germany

HexHelvete

10 Aug. 2008
Jonas from åmål sweden? plays guitar in the band soulrot maybe?

/O

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Jonas-Soulrot

11 Aug. 2008
Åmål
myspace.com
Hi Clara!

This was weird. Hex found this and wrote to me on msn showing your post. Maybe it´s fate thats playing us a game or perhaps are we just really lucky! I feel happy about you beeing so fond of me that you went on serching for me, despite the fact that you have a picture of me haha.

Nevertheless! How were the last days of the festival and how are you?
/Jonas

MinaGraves

6 Aug. 2008
Hey Jonas,

to tell the truth I'm extremely surprised, because I've expected this post to vanish in the forum's dephts. This is definitely weird. I'm going to send you a pm containing my e-mail adress, so you can write, in case you'd like to.

PS I had a great festival!

Queen of sorrows

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2008
Stavanger ( Norwegen )
Hey Jonas,

to tell the truth I'm extremely surprised, because I've expected this post to vanish in the forum's dephts. This is definitely weird. I'm going to send you a pm containing my e-mail adress, so you can write, in case you'd like to.

PS I had a great festival!

Meine Gratulation!

Also ich habe auch versucht jemanden wieder zu finden. Aber das klappt leider nicht :(
Egal, freue mich dass es anscheinend auch mal klappt!

MinaGraves

6 Aug. 2008
also ich hätt's auch niemals für möglich gehalten. naja, ich hätt auch nicht geglaubt,dass ich hier mal wen suchen würd;) viel glück noch!

Marreftw

15 Aug. 2008
Lol big wtf, who were this girl Jonas? I bet the reason why you didnt say anything about it was because u were passed out and wrapped in tinfoil most of the time! WHAHWH! :D