Jonas from Sweden

• Der Login per Wacken.ID ist derzeit über Chrome oder ähnliche Browser nicht möglich. Bitte benutze einen alternativen Browser. Wir arbeiten an dem Problem und hoffen, es bald gelöst zu haben.

Login via Wacken.ID is currently not possible via Chrome or similar browsers. Please use an alternative browser. We are working on the problem and hope to have it solved soon.
  • Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

MinaGraves

6 Aug. 2008
Probably it does not make sense to ask for people coming from abroad but who knows... I am looking for Jonas from Sweden, we met saturday afternoon at camping ground A (?) when a friend of mine and me were walking to my tent. Unfortunately I have been a bit drunk...I still keep in mind we've been talking about German+Swedish literature/language in general,the novel "Hundert Jahre Einsamkeit",the fact you're the guitarist of a (metal)band as well as plastic surgeries in China . Above this I remember you're studying music in a town located in the middle of Sweden. Finally we've found out that both you and me would like to have sex with Mikael Åkerfeldt:D
Anyway, it was very nice to meet you!

Clara from Germany

HexHelvete

10 Aug. 2008
Jonas from åmål sweden? plays guitar in the band soulrot maybe?

/O

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Jonas-Soulrot

11 Aug. 2008
Åmål
myspace.com
Hi Clara!

This was weird. Hex found this and wrote to me on msn showing your post. Maybe it´s fate thats playing us a game or perhaps are we just really lucky! I feel happy about you beeing so fond of me that you went on serching for me, despite the fact that you have a picture of me haha.

Nevertheless! How were the last days of the festival and how are you?
/Jonas

MinaGraves

6 Aug. 2008
Hey Jonas,

to tell the truth I'm extremely surprised, because I've expected this post to vanish in the forum's dephts. This is definitely weird. I'm going to send you a pm containing my e-mail adress, so you can write, in case you'd like to.

PS I had a great festival!

Queen of sorrows

W:O:A Metalhead
7 Aug. 2008
Stavanger ( Norwegen )
Hey Jonas,

to tell the truth I'm extremely surprised, because I've expected this post to vanish in the forum's dephts. This is definitely weird. I'm going to send you a pm containing my e-mail adress, so you can write, in case you'd like to.

PS I had a great festival!

Meine Gratulation!

Also ich habe auch versucht jemanden wieder zu finden. Aber das klappt leider nicht :(
Egal, freue mich dass es anscheinend auch mal klappt!

MinaGraves

6 Aug. 2008
also ich hätt's auch niemals für möglich gehalten. naja, ich hätt auch nicht geglaubt,dass ich hier mal wen suchen würd;) viel glück noch!

Marreftw

15 Aug. 2008
Lol big wtf, who were this girl Jonas? I bet the reason why you didnt say anything about it was because u were passed out and wrapped in tinfoil most of the time! WHAHWH! :D