I've put Hammered Gods on my ignore-list and life is so much better now!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

dittohead

W:O:A Metalmaster
4 Feb. 2003
i think it started off when i said something about "her" visiting the Stratovarious (is that right spelling???) site...then...oh dear god! she got a little tantrum

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Judas
At least there is one who grasps it...

:)

@thordis
just lay back and relax, as I said it´s quite amusing to observe...
;)
kick ass guns though. :D
is it a german gun??
the SAS (maybe GSG-9 too :p)use them :D P228 + HK MP5 :D:D
played too much rainbow six :o:p

not a fan of the german Heckler & Koch? :D

i do have a little HK USP (Match) bb-gun, broke now :(

Zuletzt bearbeitet:

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by dittohead
i think it started off when i said something about "her" visiting the Stratovarious (is that right spelling???) site...then...oh dear god! she got a little tantrum

You call that a little? :D:D:D And it doesnt matter how do they call them, cause they will broke up anyways (half of the band left, and the rest is on drugs :D:D:D)

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Judas
At least there is one who grasps it...

:)

@thordis
just lay back and relax, as I said it´s quite amusing to observe...
;)

... well sometimes it's getting too much from the kindergarden taste which is uninteresting for me. I was looking at this story for several days, not saying anything. But some people always will go on like that as it seems because they don't get anything. Well I have the choice, I can avoid this section if necessary. And that's what I'll do - let's see if it's getting better or not.

Kate McGee

13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Originally posted by Thordis V.
... well sometimes it's getting too much from the kindergarden taste which is uninteresting for me. I was looking at this story for several days, not saying anything. But some people always will go on like that as it seems because they don't get anything. Well I have the choice, I can avoid this section if necessary. And that's what I'll do - let's see if it's getting better or not.
I still don't seem to understand exactly what you mean. And what exactly it is that you are annoyed by.

Kate McGee

13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Originally posted by Thordis V.
There are certain limits as I said before. and this forum is going shit because of certain people. Also fun has it's limits. If you want to destroy the whole community with a penetrant behaviour - well I won't care, but I'm not interested in this childish soap opera going on for days now. And if it's going on like that, I'll quit because there are other forums with nicer people who even know their limits.
I kinda don't get what the one thing has to do with the other one, sorry.