I've put Hammered Gods on my ignore-list and life is so much better now!

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Hammered_gods

W:O:A Metalmaster
5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Originally posted by Judas
Well, I have to admit, that I did not notice every single
"highly-qualified" post of her, but anyway, she won´t budge a single inch I guess, no matter what we do.

*shrug*
*wave aside*

Just idiot would take my posts serious, well I see there is at least one Psychic Veteran, he never posted anything meaningful on english forum anyways :D:D:D:D

Hammered_gods

5 Sep. 2002
Czech Republic
Website besuchen
Anyways people in common posts here very stupid crap, like"I have been to uni" "me too" you know who gives a fuck about school, but on enflish forum it is the main theme....oh well this forum went to ass already before Wacken 03

dittohead

4 Feb. 2003
Originally posted by Judas
I just think we should deal with her more tolerantly.
Look at her profile: she´s just a little girl with even less experience, trying to draw some attention. In that case she has been quite succesful.
And I don`t think I put her on my list, `cause she´s quite neat to read, ain´t she?
A real live wire!

*pattingthelittlecutie*
*patpatpat*

Come here, have some candy!

*twinkle*

gotta love the sig :D:D

Kate McGee

W:O:A Metalgod
13 Aug. 2002
Kronach
franconianpsycho.blogspot.com
Originally posted by Thordis V.
all things have certain limits I would say... and now it's too much what's happening in here...
ah come on...this is just making jokes about somebody and she even doesn't care - because she doesn't care about what we think or say of her ;)

was kinda scary some minutes ago - I saw one of her posts!!! but I think that was before I logged in

Thordis V.

W:O:A Metalgod
25 Nov. 2001
Linz und Bern
www.myspace.com
Originally posted by Kate McGee
ah come on...this is just making jokes about somebody and she even doesn't care - because she doesn't care about what we think or say of her ;)

was kinda scary some minutes ago - I saw one of her posts!!! but I think that was before I logged in

There are certain limits as I said before. and this forum is going shit because of certain people. Also fun has it's limits. If you want to destroy the whole community with a penetrant behaviour - well I won't care, but I'm not interested in this childish soap opera going on for days now. And if it's going on like that, I'll quit because there are other forums with nicer people who even know their limits.