Is everyone in this forum on heat?

• Als neues Loginsystem benutzen wir die Wacken.ID. Damit du deinen jetzigen Account im Wacken Forum mit der Wacken.ID verknüpfen kannst, klicke bitte auf den Link und trage deine E-Mail Adresse ein, die du auch hier im Forum benutzt. Ein User mit deinem Benutzernamen und deiner E-Mail Adresse wird dann automatisch angelegt. Du bekommst dann eine E-Mail und musst deine Wacken.ID bestätigen.

Sollte es Probleme geben, schreibt uns bitte.

Klicke hier, um deinen Account in eine Wacken.ID zu migrireren.

Der Helm

W:O:A Metalmaster
2 Nov. 2002
Cologne/Germany
Originally posted by Brat
Has anyone else noticed the amount of sex spam polluting the threads? ;)

LOL I forget that while Australia is preparing for winter hybernation all you people in the northern hemisphere are being infected with the friskiness of spring :D
Nah, I am way to old for this kind of stuff, how do you kids call it ? Sex ? Back in my days it was called the "duties of marriage"(something like that)

*leansbackintohisrockingchair*

Warthog

W:O:A Metalmaster
29 Mai 2002
Washington D.C., USA
www.wacken.us
Re: Re: Is everyone in this forum on heat?

Originally posted by Der Helm
Nah, I am way to old for this kind of stuff, how do you kids call it ? Sex ? Back in my days it was called the "duties of marriage"(something like that)

'Twas once called "taking your rights" with your wife. Then it was revealed that every now and then, women don't like that.

That's when men rediscovered the virtues of prostitutes and God created blow-up dolls. :D

Brat

W:O:A Metalhead
26 Feb. 2002
Sydney, Australia
www.myspace.com
Re: Re: Is everyone in this forum on heat?

Originally posted by Der Helm

Der Helm
You CAN'T be any older than me?!?!?!
I'm 35 :D